Night airport transfer

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
hello, we do not land until 8:30 pm. The Disney express no longer runs.Best advice? Is Uber an option?
Thanks !

A lot of people use a pre booked shuttle for this journey as its door to door - the driver will meet you at your terminal with a sign with your name and drop you at your hotel (with the Disney express you have to find your way to the pick up point and often this means getting an airport shuttle bus there which isnt always easy with a lot of luggage and may also mean a few drop offs before your hotel as well)

I have used RS transports in the past and a lot of people like Eezyshuttle

Have a look at this thread for links

https://www.disboards.com/threads/travelling-to-dlp-by-plane.1004423/

We are getting a private car.... after flying 2 1/2 hours then changing planes, then another 8 hours in the air, disembarking, customs, luggage pickup the last thing I want to do is share a ride with other tired people, or make any other stops...

I was in the same situation last year and used a private car company. They were called Inter Service Prestige. The driver was waiting for us with a name board and took us to his car. He offered to carry all our bags but I was happy taking them. Booster seats were provided for children. Around 45 mins later and we were right at the hotel door. From my experience, I would be happy recommending this company.

Thank you, the prices are hard to swallow for just the two of us, but it’s just money right !

If you request a shared shuttle it will be cheaper. I've only share a journey once with another family in probably 5 return trips with RS transports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!