Nine Weeks Later - The DO-OVER Whirlwind Trip - Jan 2013 (2/17 UPDATE)

I lost your trip report for a while there also. :rotfl: Loved the first day, especially the space mountain ride photos. :thumbsup2 Looking forward to your next update!

I lost your trip report for a while there also. :rotfl: Loved the first day, especially the space mountain ride photos. :thumbsup2 Looking forward to your next update!

Thanks for hanging in there with me. I'm going to try to do some more updates TODAY! :)

Boy I'm glad I didn't even attempt to do a Disneyland TR because I'd probably never get around to finishing that one either. One day I'll need to revisit this one.

I can't believe it's almost been a year. I am REALLY missing Walt Disney World, especially this time of year. The good news it that we are about 11 months out from our next trip...which seems SO far away! Even my kids are missing it despite the fact that we just went to DISNEYLAND in August.

Part of me is always just poking around and looking into the possibility of another short trip, but I really need to give my budget a break and just wait. We do have plans for another trip to Florida in June of next year, but this will be JUST for the Universal parks. I'm not telling the kids about it yet though.

This poor, abandoned TR....I just can't keep up here.

The good news is I am finally updating one my other trip reports, Park-Cruise-Park and I am hoping to finish that up soon.

I also now have a new PTR in progress...for our cruise on the Magic...later this month.

So this Redo trip will make more sense when I finish the Park-Cruise-Park trip I hope. :rotfl:

Still slacking here. I'm here a lot lately but mostly to read. Just made another step in booking our Thanksgiving 2014 trip today. Looks like we will return to Kidani Village!!

So this week was the first big date for our upcoming Thanksgiving 2014 trip...the date we could make all of our dining reservations!

So we have our week at Kidani Village booked...one night at least will be in Shades of Green Resort...and dining is all done too. Crazy.

And these days I am lurking on the Disney Cruise Line site constantly because I REALLY REALLY want to do another cruise! :rotfl:

It's now been almost 20 months since the trip for this report....and we are finally returning to Walt Disney World again. Yes...the Thanksgiving trip is still on but we also booked a trip in September. It starts in just a few more weeks! :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter