No 7 or 14 day tickets allowed for the 50th..

DisneyWorld won't offer 7 or 14 day tickets past September 13th 2021

They reeeeeally don't want UK guests there at the moment, do they?
They do, but let’s face it- the UK has been getting a good deal with that ticket for a long time. People planning on going (and spending £5-10k) aren’t going to not go because their ticket price goes up £100. A ten day park hopper plus ticket gives similar access and costs more, plus you’d have to buy a memory maker- more money!

They’ve been winding down the free dining promotions in the US for years. It was only a matter of time before they brought the UK in line.

We have a trip planned for February 2021 staying at the BWV.
Does this mean we can still get a 14 day ticket for that visit?
(Cannot access that site due to their lack of privacy opt-outs)

ford family

Part of the attraction of staying onsite for my 2/3 weeks is the ability to hop in and out of a park as I feel like it be it for an hour or two or just an evening meal. If I’m going to be limited in the number of days then I know I’m going to have to make a full day of parks on the days I use a ticket so I’d be more inclined to split my stay with an offsite hotel. I will end up probably spending less money both on my accommodation but also at Disney. Once you go out of that Disney bubble there’s a whole lot of cheaper options for food, hotels and attractions. I’d be surprised they don’t do some sort of UK ticket offer in the future but only time will tell 😊

Part of the attraction of staying onsite for my 2/3 weeks is the ability to hop in and out of a park as I feel like it be it for an hour or two or just an evening meal. If I’m going to be limited in the number of days then I know I’m going to have to make a full day of parks on the days I use a ticket so I’d be more inclined to split my stay with an offsite hotel. I will end up probably spending less money both on my accommodation but also at Disney. Once you go out of that Disney bubble there’s a whole lot of cheaper options for food, hotels and attractions. I’d be surprised they don’t do some sort of UK ticket offer in the future but only time will tell 😊

If anyone does that every year, an annual pass and doing two trips 11 months apart is cheaper anyway isn’t it? Wonder if they’ll start offering UK resident annual passes the way they do the Florida resident ones.

They're only stopping the 7, 14 and 21 day tickets during the 50th though aren't they? Sure I read somewhere it was 27th September until the 31st December 2021 that the UK special tickets couldn't be used. I know it sucks hugely for people from the UK wanting to visit in that time frame, but then I assume they will be available again in 2022.

They're only stopping the 7, 14 and 21 day tickets during the 50th though aren't they? Sure I read somewhere it was 27th September until the 31st December 2021 that the UK special tickets couldn't be used. I know it sucks hugely for people from the UK wanting to visit in that time frame, but then I assume they will be available again in 2022.

As of right now, on the disney uk site you can only select dates during 2021, no 2020 option at all, and there’s no 21 day ticket available no matter which date I choose. 7 and 14 day tickets available until September. But that’s when their financial year ends so it could have nothing to do with the 50th and be more in line with how they want to frame their 21/22 financial year.

Really hope they won’t get rid of this ticket type for good. Once the whole COVID situation and things go back to whatever normal is, I hope they will re sell this U.K. ticket as for me it’s not worth the cost or effort to go without that ticket. I do understand why they have done it but I hope it’s not permanent.

Really hope they won’t get rid of this ticket type for good. Once the whole COVID situation and things go back to whatever normal is, I hope they will re sell this U.K. ticket as for me it’s not worth the cost or effort to go without that ticket. I do understand why they have done it but I hope it’s not permanent.

I can't imagine it would be gone for good. There might be a (bigger than normal) price increase, but it would be so expensive to force UK visitors to pay the price for US day tickets when you add in the cost of flights etc, visitor numbers from the UK would plummet.

I can't imagine it would be gone for good. There might be a (bigger than normal) price increase, but it would be so expensive to force UK visitors to pay the price for US day tickets when you add in the cost of flights etc, visitor numbers from the UK would plummet.

The U.K. market is significantly less than 1% Of their total guests though- roughly a million of the 125 million annual visitors. Of those million, how many would genuinely not go because the ticket price went up £100? Keeping in mind that the majority of travellers still just walk into Tui with little to no idea and start from there. From an accountant / economist point of view, whilst I hope they correct course, I wouldn’t be shocked if they dont.

If anyone does that every year, an annual pass and doing two trips 11 months apart is cheaper anyway isn’t it? Wonder if they’ll start offering UK resident annual passes the way they do the Florida resident ones.
A few years ago it was but lately the 14/21 day ticket has been a better deal and it also comes with memory maker etc

The U.K. market is significantly less than 1% Of their total guests though- roughly a million of the 125 million annual visitors. Of those million, how many would genuinely not go because the ticket price went up £100? Keeping in mind that the majority of travellers still just walk into Tui with little to no idea and start from there. From an accountant / economist point of view, whilst I hope they correct course, I wouldn’t be shocked if they dont.

Not going to lie, I had no idea it was as low as 1%, puts it in a different perspective.

Does this mean Disney are going to be emailing about cancelling the ticket part of my rescheduled booking now? :/

Does this mean Disney are going to be emailing about cancelling the ticket part of my rescheduled booking now? :/
I doubt it especially if people have booked flights and hotels. I think it will be accept the new terms or you can cancel.

I doubt it especially if people have booked flights and hotels. I think it will be accept the new terms or you can cancel.

My booking begins 28 Sept 2021 and has 14-Day tickets in it though.

I'm going to hope that this news is being mishandled in its communication and that a different ticket type will be released in the future. As I said elsewhere, I can't see them just... not offering tickets. Too weird.

The U.K. market is significantly less than 1% Of their total guests though- roughly a million of the 125 million annual visitors.

Source?

Until 11:59pm on 21st June 2020 you can still buy 7/14 days Disney Ultimate Tickets on the

https://www.floridatix.com/park-tickets/disney-world/14-day-ultimate
which Disney will honour to use between 26/09/21 and 31/12/21.

It`s been confirmed multiple times on their facebook page and personally to me on the phone.

You don`t have to pay full balance now you can pay only £10/ticket deposit.

In case it fall trough you`d only loose £10. But in case in comes through you can save hundreds....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts