No cheeseburger at the Plaza now?

Tessaf

Mouseketeer
I was just looking at the menu for the Plaza Restaurant and noticed the Angus chuck cheeseburger is listed in the 'Scrumptious Sandwiches and Sweet Treats' info on the Plaza's main page, but it is not showing on the menu. Does anyone know if they still have it on the menu or not? Thanks!

They redid their menu a few weeks ago and went to a combined lunch/dinner option. From what I have seen the former cheeseburger isn't there but they do still have a burger though with brisket on it

The last cheese burger DD got there was horrible. It was luke warm, did not taste good. She ate less than 1/4 of it. Server could not of cared less. Sadly, each trip, that was our always MK lunch meal-no more.

I have found burgers and such at places that it’s not on the menu. While you can’t count on something not on the menu. Many times it is. Just ask.

It’s too expensive now too. This used to be the one sit down we did frequently as the prices were the same as counter...you were just paying extra for the tip. It was a $ sit down for lunch; now it is a $$.

My tuna on a croissant gone too :( Loved having a light meal and room for ice cream on a hot day!

Wow - that menu is disappointing!!!! I don't love the Plaza because I don't like the inside (its cold in temp and in appearance) - but I did like the menu choices.

That's a bummer. Plaza has always been my "go-to" for lunch in the MK and I always enjoyed the burger (more when they used to have the thick-cut steak fries). The brisket burger doesn't sound appealing to me at all.

Used to enjoy this place. Our last trip, I had the cheeseburger. So much grease, the bottom of the burger was unedible. And the fries were soggy.
Don't plan to go back. So disappointed compared to previous meals.

We went last week and had the deluxe dining plan so went to loads of places - this was by far our worst meal of the trip. It was awful. I wouldn’t go back if someone dragged me. Seems like it’s a consensus whatever new menu they’re doing is just not good.

It always amazes me when Disney management takes what was a great place to eat and screws it up. I have noticed over the past few years that the menu has been changing in a direction that we do not care for. Yet another place I won't be returning to in MK. It is getting harder and harder to eat in MK. There has to be a breaking point.

PSA: Hey Disney Management...get your act together.

It always amazes me when Disney management takes what was a great place to eat and screws it up. I have noticed over the past few years that the menu has been changing in a direction that we do not care for. Yet another place I won't be returning to in MK. It is getting harder and harder to eat in MK. There has to be a breaking point.

PSA: Hey Disney Management...get your act together.
So true.
Considering MK was the original park and often the most crowded, it still has the least amount of good dining options. They've added a few options, but still behind the other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter