No cruises until at least october

I just moved my January 8 to May 9. My original plan was three days and Royal Caribbean, four days on January 11 Disney dream. With Disney’s 15 day lift and shift plan if they still carry it through January, we should be okay. But news is not great in the USA and I might get turned away by Disney or stuck on Royal Caribbean. Any other time of the year I think this plan would’ve worked. Luckily my Odyssey January 2, 2022 still looks good!

We have a Dec. MSC YC Western that will be nixed. Expect same with Jan. Mariner 4 Carib. Have another MSC YC in March that might have a chance.

Hopefully once a vaccine is widely available that will help?????!!! Here's hoping!

I’m fully expect my Christmas Cruise to get nixed which really sucks because it’s one of the cheapest Xmas cruises I’ve ever booked. My Fourth of July Alaska Cruise got moved to a cruise out of Galveston in mid march. I feel 50/50 on that one.

I’m fully expect my Christmas Cruise to get nixed which really sucks because it’s one of the cheapest Xmas cruises I’ve ever booked. My Fourth of July Alaska Cruise got moved to a cruise out of Galveston in mid march. I feel 50/50 on that one.
If next Christmas works, you can Lift & Sift to next Christmas and keep your current price. The only thing that they adjust are the taxes & fess. That's what we did. Cruise planner items will be cancelled but the cruise itself is price protected.

We also have mid March booked and not super hopeful with that one either unless Florida starts to clean up their act.

The cruise lines were not going start up until mid-Sept anyway, so this extends things out an extra 15 or so days at the earliest.

What are the odds of it being pushed back again? Ughhhh.. We are supposed to sail October 10 Double-dip to Coco Cay :(

NCL has apparently cancelled all of October so I am guessing the other lines will follow soon. This year is not looking good for cruises. :(

If next Christmas works, you can Lift & Sift to next Christmas and keep your current price. The only thing that they adjust are the taxes & fess. That's what we did. Cruise planner items will be cancelled but the cruise itself is price protected.

We also have mid March booked and not super hopeful with that one either unless Florida starts to clean up their act.

I’m still not sure what I’m going to do about my Xmas cruise on symphony. I cannot lift and shift to symphony next year because it’s Xmas and New Years are both 8 day cruises not 7. I guess I could lift and shift to Odyssey. I probably won’t make a decision until final payment comes up. We should know fairly certain by then if cruises are happening at all this year.

I have to pay the balance of my cruise on 20th August I get the feeling that royal will not cancel the October trips until after the cut off date for final payment.
well that’s it got my email confirming October cruises have been cancelled so 17th october cruise is officially cancelled.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!