No kids allowed! {Trip in Progress}

anevans81

Earning My Ears
We are having the most amazing trip. We are a blended family with 5 kids collectively and this is our first vacation just the two of us!

Yesterday we had breakfast at Ohana. Amazing! Toured the Poly. Took the Vacation Club Van over to the Senses Spa at Saratoga Springs. (Talk about an afternoon break from touring!) And then took the bus to MNSSHP.

I was incredibly nervous about crowds at the party but it was incredible! We walked onto Space Mountain, Pirates of the Carribean, Jungle Cruise and PhilarMagic. We waited less than 10 minutes for Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Moutnain railroad. The longest we waited was 15 minutes for Haunted Mansion. The parade and fireworks were incredible. And it was down right chilly for these Texans!

Today we are doing a few more rides at Magic Kingdom, lunch at Tony's Town Square, shopping at Disney Springs, and a late dinner at Narcoosee. :)

Food and wine tomorrow!

I'll add pictures from home but you can see live shots in my Instagram Instagram.com/cirqueduseven

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter