• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Kids Trip!

AlvaroLuis

Disney Marathoner
I'm going with my DW the first week of November and this will be our third time at WDW w/o our 2 children...first time was last October (F&W Fest and Halloween), the second time was last April for the Flower and Garden Fest.

We will only be there 3 full days. We'll be staying at Pop Century. So far I've planned for us to spend a whole day at EPCOT (Food & Wine), a night at Pleasure Island (the only time she's been there was about 12 years ago and with our then 2yo daughter), and a night at the Boardwalk (want to see the dueling pianos). Lots of pool time planned and just wonder around Downtown Disney.

Is there any other place that any of you would recommend for us to go or to do, other than what I've planned so far.

Thanks!

you have a pretty good schedule.

are you only getting a 1-day pass?

be sure to ride the new Mission Space when you are in Epcot.

It is definitely worth during.

I love PC - make sure you try the pool bar. there is also a lounge next to the food court inside if you prefer.

the cm's in the food court can be entertaining. Sometimes they will break in dance...

PC has some nice pools - but remember no slides or whirlpool/spa .....

walk around the lake - it is lovely....(I go early/late so the screaming kids are not generally a problem) - besides they would rather be swimming.

Thanks for the advice. I'm not sure about Mission Space yet...I read too many reports when they just openned it about people coming out sick and everything...besides, a day at EPCOT during the Food & Wine festival can get very busy! but if I don't try it this time I will in January...with the support of my kids...LOL...

We'll be arriving Thursday too. 1st trip w/o 7 year old DD.

We land at MCO before 8 and hope to be at MGM shortly after 9 so we can ride RnR & ToT and then head over to the F&WF and stay til Illuminations.

Fri, nothing planned but will probably do PI at night.

Sat, nothing planned but PS for dinner, then onto MK to see wishes at 11.

Hakuna matata.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter