• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No More Dinner at Knysna Elephant Park on Signature SA Trip?

PatriciaH

I want to be an Imagineer!
So I was going over the itinerary for the Signature South Africa trip and it looks like the dinner at Knysna Elephant park dropped off the 7th day. I wonder why? I am sending ABD an email. This was one of the reasons we booked the signature version of the trip:(

We were called last week by ABD because of some questions we had asked about our South Africa Signature trip. ABD said the dinner at Knysna Elephant park was still on the list and that we would be able to take some pictures of our family standing next to the elephants but there would not be any elephant rides. Maybe we need to give them a call back if things have changed from last week. We will check it out. Thank you!

Got a call back today. The Web site info has not been updated yet. So the dinner is still on. I am hoping we can go but I got laid off in February and DH may be laid off this week (both Disney) so I doubt it:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter