No more Navigators?

Cats12

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I assume that the app has replaced the paper Navigator's (as it was starting to do on our last cruise in Oct 2016). Is there no way to see a typical schedule any more? I tried the FAQs and the old Navigator links, but they were last updated in 2015. I'm specifically looking for a Fantasy Western sample. Thanks!

They give out shortened versions of the Navigator each day. Instead of being a full booklet, it is a single sheet with the grid on one side and highlights on the other. Day 1 you still get the full thing.

Thanks. Is there a link to any that have been posted recently? I've searched and can't find anything, so I figured they stopped giving them out.

Thank you all so much! The disboards are full of people who try to help others and make them happy. Warms my heart :disrocks::love::love::love:

They give out shortened versions of the Navigator each day. Instead of being a full booklet, it is a single sheet with the grid on one side and highlights on the other. Day 1 you still get the full thing.

And on longer cruises (eg Transatlantic, Panama Canal), they will issue the "booklet style" Navigator on Day 8 as well, to detail the upcoming week. :)

Day one you get a Voyage Navigator which covers the whole trip as well as the single page for just that day. Thereafter you just get one double sided sheet which covers the daily schedule on one side and the ship directory with hours and the days character schedule on the other side.

Just got a paper one today as we are leaving St. Thomas.

Added bonus I didn’t know. St. Thomas has ATT only now for phones if anyone has ATT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts