No "official" dreams for our group - but still a great time

mysparky

Mouseketeer
We were in the parks for 9 days and didn't receive any official dreams. We actually never saw the dream team out and about, but we had 2 experiences that we classified as dreams.

First was when we were in MK and ate lunch at Columbia Harbor House. My nephew ordered the fish & chicken combo, but after he had already eaten both pieces of chicken, he realized he didn't get any fish. He went to the cashier to see if he could "exchange" the extra chicken for fish. The manager asked him where he was sitting and told him he'd bring some fish out for him. Next thing we knew, the manager came out with 2 new platters of fish, chicken and fries. Since we had some hearty eaters with us(DN16, DN14, DS12, DN11, DD9), this was a welcome addition and was above and beyond!

Our other "dream" also involved food. One night we all got ice cream at DTD. Prior to placing our order, I confirmed that they took the Disney Rewards card (I only had that card and my resort card) and the cashier said that they did. When the cashier totalled up our bill (which was in excess of $30), their machine suddenly broke and she replied that she was unable to put our card through. Without hesitation she got the manager, explained the situation, and the manager said "have fun tonight guys, this one is on us!" I couldn't believe it. No hassles, no "wait until we get this fixed".

I don't think extra fish & chicken or free ice cream is on the "official" dream list, but we all decided that these 2 incidents were our dreams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter