No peppermint Oreos this year?

I couldn't find any of the chocolate-dipped Oreos this year...so I picked up the plain ones and the vanilla and chocolate bark coating from Aldi's and just dipped 7 dozen for kid parties tonight...vanilla dipped with a chocolate drizzle should be the new Oreo flavor, b/c OMG, those are heaven (yes, I taste-tested just one - gotta make sure they are good:))...

How scientific of you to taste-test them! May I suggest, on future trials, that you try chocolate-dipped with a white drizzle, or dark-chocolate dipped with crushed candy canes on top? All in the interest of science, you understand!

I'm not understanding the point of Oreo-flavored Oreos. Of course, I'm a bit of an Oreo purist. Except when it comes to peppermint and/or chocolate coating.

Don't know if this has been mentioned already but Target has had the white fudge covered Oreos. My 14 year old has almost single-handedly gone through three boxes of them! This last week they were 2/$5.

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been mentioned already but Target has had the white fudge covered Oreos. My 14 year old has almost single-handedly one through three boxes of them! This last week they were 2/$5.

These are my favorites!! I go through a box of them with embarrassing speed. For the longest time they were only at Target, and we don't shop there often, so it wasn't a huge temptation, but this year we've found them at Kroger and we're there once every week or two, so it's harder and harder to resist bringing a box (or two, or three) home haha

I think it's gone a little too far with these. Oreo-flavored Oreos.

RAW_Oreo-cookies.jpg

The Inception of Cookies ............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter