No Photos on Guardians

Mark_E

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this has been posted or not yet, so apologies if it has. For at least the past two days (19th/20th), there have been no on-ride photos available for Guardians. Lots of disappointed people coming off it seems who has posed specifically.

It was working 12th-14th, but Radiator Springs wasn't on the 12th and 13th. Makes me wonder if they are doing some type of work on it, one ride at a time.

If anyone is in the park in during the next few days, please let us know if photos are working on the rides.

ugh. Following for our March trip. Our MaxPass loses some of it's value if photos on some of these rides aren't even available.

We had to check with the photo place for an issue on the 14th and had asked about Radiator Springs Racers since there were no cameras for that when we went on on the 12th and were told that all their cameras were getting upgraded, I believe she told us then that Guardians was going to be next.

We had to check with the photo place for an issue on the 14th and had asked about Radiator Springs Racers since there were no cameras for that when we went on on the 12th and were told that all their cameras were getting upgraded, I believe she told us then that Guardians was going to be next.
It sure would be nice if they would add videos like they have at WDW for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Tower of Terror.

I asked about this today and was told by a CM in the exit shop that they are upgrading the picture software and that’s why no pics. She did not say how long they will be without only that pictures will be back for that ride when they are done. since today is my last day I didn’t worry about asking how long that takes. I should have though so I could post here.

This is something they should advertise pre-ride. A sign announcing that the photo system is being renovated would be plenty.

GOTG is my daughter’s favorite ride and she loves to see her picture, so much so that we sometimes wait an extra lift to be in the front row (which is a significant time investment). I’d be bummed to do that and then pose and then find out there was no picture!

Upgrading the system is great and understandable. Not TELLING people you’re doing that until they go to look for their picture is a bad move on Disney’s part.

I will say that our RSR photo on Monday looked great - I commented on how good it looked without knowing they’d just redone the photos! So at least it’s worth it.

Upgrading the system is great and understandable. Not TELLING people you’re doing that until they go to look for their picture is a bad move on Disney’s part.
I agree. I'm glad that I know before we arrive on Wednesday that there will probably be a ride photo down. I hope they will be done with Guardians by then because it's my daughter's favorite ride. My hope is that they'll be working on Buzz while we're there.

I agree. I'm glad that I know before we arrive on Wednesday that there will probably be a ride photo down. I hope they will be done with Guardians by then because it's my daughter's favorite ride. My hope is that they'll be working on Buzz while we're there.
Same! Glad to know ahead of time; arrive Wednesday; really looking forward to GotG photo...and yeah PLEASE be working on Buzz while I'm there.
Ride photos are the best!

FYI.. You can go to either photo shops (DCA/DLR) if you can not find your ride photos or forgot to take a picture of your ride photo number. Just remember about the time the photo was taken and the will help you find the photo.
I was going to try to get my Incredicoaster ride photo last week when the photo kiosk was down, but I forgot to try. It might be worth a chance to grab that ride photo with a kiosk down. The photo shop has always been slow and the CMs are amazing there.

Here now. We have my friend’s little cousins with us and they wanted to sit up front to pose. But the CM told us the camera weren’t working. So they only tell you if you ask about the front it seems. We still sat in front so they could see.

Here now. We have my friend’s little cousins with us and they wanted to sit up front to pose. But the CM told us the camera weren’t working. So they only tell you if you ask about the front it seems. We still sat in front so they could see.
So I guess the Guardians one is taking a long time. I wonder how long the RSR one was being updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter