No Photos on Guardians

This is always a bummer. Ride photos for Hyper Space Mountain were down our whole last trip in Nov 2019

For March 6-8 all photos at all rides were functioning for us.

:wizard:

ETA: We got photos on Incredicoaster, GOTG, Splash, and Space

Last edited:
Guardian photos were still down on Thursday the 27th and Friday the 28th, but on Sunday, March 1st, they were back (and instead, Incredicoaster photos were down).
We got three sets of Incredicoaster pictures on Sunday, March 1 - it was my daughter’s first time being tall enough to ride! Are we sure that one’s gone down?

We got three sets of Incredicoaster pictures on Sunday, March 1 - it was my daughter’s first time being tall enough to ride! Are we sure that one’s gone down?
That's so weird! We rode it Sunday night when it was dark and drizzly, and the photo screens at the exit were all covered up like the Guardians ones had been previously. Very strange. I wonder if anyone else rode it Sunday night or Monday morning (March 1st and 2nd). Sunday was our last day.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted or not yet, so apologies if it has. For at least the past two days (19th/20th), there have been no on-ride photos available for Guardians. Lots of disappointed people coming off it seems who has posed specifically.

That sucks, it does look like they got it fixed as it was working at the end of last month

Guardian photos were still down on Thursday the 27th and Friday the 28th, but on Sunday, March 1st, they were back (and instead, Incredicoaster photos were down).

We rode guardians twice on the 28th and got photos both times. I wonder what happened.

We rode guardians twice on the 28th and got photos both times. I wonder what happened.
I am so confused. We rode Guardians twice in the early morning on the 28th and the screens in the photo room were still totally boarded over. Maybe the photos came back later in the day. Very weird!

I am so confused. We rode Guardians twice in the early morning on the 28th and the screens in the photo room were still totally boarded over. Maybe the photos came back later in the day. Very weird!

I’m guessing it did! We rode it around 8pm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts