• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No room only codes with realease of packages?

melindaandrob

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I
With the MYW and free dining package is it safe to say we probably wont see a 'room only' code? The dining package seems great for a family but with our no kids trip we were planning on eating popcorn for lunch and flying by the seat of our pants, eating when hungry, having something in each of the countries in WS. We don't want to be tied to 'the plan'
Any rumours about codes?

I wouldn't think so, but I've been wrong before. I din't think the general public deal would be as attractive as the PIN code or AP discounts, but its as good as or, in some cases, a better deal than those depending on how you'd eat. You might look into booking an AP rate. If you are giong to be there a while or are considering a more expensive resort, it might pay for one of you to have an AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter