• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

No rooms available!

Ashleybs

Mouseketeer
I called the resorts today for our trip April 3-6th. The Royal Pacific had no rooms available, the Hard Rock had no rooms available and the Portofino had a couple of rooms but at a rate of $339 a night! There's no way on earth I can afford that! There were no AAA rates, Fan Club rates, Entertainment rates or states rates available for that time. I'm so upset! My husband and I just decided to go to Universal then for our anniversary. What is the Crowne Plaza Universal and Crowne Plaza Int'll Blvd like? Would they be good choices? Thanks!

Try hotelkingdom.com or loews hotel site for onsite res.
Sometimes they have rooms when universal's site does not.
Good luck.

Royal pacific resort is avail for those dates at hotelkingdom.com

Keep checking. I finally got RPR for the last week of March after checking for weeks, but it paid off!

Unfortunately, that is the week before Easter and the parks are very, very busy. I wouldn't recommend staying offsite since you will be waiting forever in line.

Try www.hotelplusportal.com
They do not show availability for HRH during your stay, but show lower rates for PBR and RPR. Due to the crowd level at this time, (which is when we are going also,) it would really be to your benefit to stay on-site for FOTL access. Good Luck and Happy Anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter