No Soft-Openings for Toy Story Land

Just saw an unofficial released schedule of TSL soft openings.

CM full capacity ride testing 14th -18th, 19th -20th filming in TSL. D23 preview event on 22nd. 23rd - 27th possible soft openings to the public.

Just saw an unofficial released schedule of TSL soft openings.

CM full capacity ride testing 14th -18th, 19th -20th filming in TSL. D23 preview event on 22nd. 23rd - 27th possible soft openings to the public.
Very slim chance for public soft openings.

Media days are June 28th and 29th.

We will be there the 25th so I hold a tiny bit of hope. Don’t care too much because we will be back July1 too

Apparently they are going to AP "previews" in September: https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...ive-access-to-toy-story-land-in-september.htm

I am planning on buying my APs in September so I can bridge my tickets, I wonder if I will be able to get into a preview at that point or if it'll be too late to sign up.

Edit: I guess I should've read the OP's news story to see that AP days were already covered.

I wonder if this will affect the released hours? Will they be shortened because of this and/or Toy Story Land itself be restricted during park hours? We will be there in September but are not AP holders. Don’t want to miss out on TSL.

Does anyone know the AP preview dates for September? Plus, how and where you sign up? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter