Nocosse

Sharon

Mouseketeer
hi all. Never been but Wanted to get your thoughts on dinner here. Any suggestions??

We have eaten there twice and both times it's been pretty bad. Really slow service and on our last visit, they forgot to bring us our entrees. After finally getting our server's attention, she ran back to the kitchen and brought out stone cold food. We then had to wait another 30 minutes for them to re-make our food. 3 hour, $300 meal. Never again.

Following. We have first time dinner reservations here for sept.

My wife and daughter ate there in May and really enjoyed it. Great food and service. Great view of the fireworks if you time it right. Can't see the projections, but the fireworks were good.

We ate there ages ago and it was fine. Not as special as I kind of imagined it would be, but that could be me. The food was good. The server was excellent with our son who was 5.
But, it didn't make it on to our list for this time.

It was okay for us. It was nothing outstanding or memorable really. We ate at Yachtsman last year and it was fantastic! I would pick that over Narcoossee's any day of the week.

Had my worst food and service at Disney here. Was 6 years ago now though. Made us wait an hour after reservation so people could watch fireworks then over cooked the lobster and steak

We ate their a time or two but it's been decades ago. The location is pretty cool but the food seemed expensive for what it was and I'm recalling that it was sort of loud in there. Lots of folks here swear by it though, it's probably worth a shot to see if it's the right place for you. :earsboy:

We ate there in November for our anniversary dinner. It was excellent. We had a great server and the food was outstanding. My husband commented that he wanted to lick the bowl clean.

I have dined at Narcoossees for dinner 3 times and have had brunch there as well. Every time, service and food have been spot on.

We have enjoyed dinner there. Food there is very good. Service is slow but wait staff is very friendly. Our issue here is the number families with small uncontrollable children. Love kids but I expect them to be under control in a signature place. Not sure why this is more of an issue here than other places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter