Non Dis cruisers....

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
What did they think of all of you this past cruise? Were there any non-Disers on the cruise to begin with? :laughing:

Did you convert any of them???

I talked to a few non-DISers and some lurkers. They all told me they had a wonderful time! :thumbsup2

We took some non-DISers with us and they had a blast. They really didn't take advantage of the DIS activites, but did enoy the swag and the cruise. They weren't huge Disney fans, but enjoyed the experience!

Several times we had people ask Kat and I about what the PODcast Cruise and DIS was about, or how we got a special concert with Jodi Benson. We tried our best to explain in the usually one minute elevator ride that we were usually on...not too successfully I don't think.....I might make up a small business size card for the next cruise to hand out....as an intro to the disboards. That might help. :)

Mike

I brought my mom, who is not a podcast person, on the cruise. Honestly, I think the only reason she comes to the parks with me is because she hates when I go by myself, eventhough she has a blast while she is there.

She had a great time on the cruise, meeting everyone and she even did all the Disboards events as well. She wasn't too impressed with Charlie and Bob, but that comes from the fact that she is a casual Disney fan and not a fanatic. She enjoyed the Jodi Benson concert, the BBQ and even the podcast taping. Which was great, because now when I tell her something I heard she understands abut my imaginary internet friends.

Best part about the whole non-disboarder part was she kept calling it the "Dis Bang" the whole time! So funny!

I brought my mom, who is not a podcast person, on the cruise. Honestly, I think the only reason she comes to the parks with me is because she hates when I go by myself, eventhough she has a blast while she is there.

She had a great time on the cruise, meeting everyone and she even did all the Disboards events as well. She wasn't too impressed with Charlie and Bob, but that comes from the fact that she is a casual Disney fan and not a fanatic. She enjoyed the Jodi Benson concert, the BBQ and even the podcast taping. Which was great, because now when I tell her something I heard she understands abut my imaginary internet friends.

Best part about the whole non-disboarder part was she kept calling it the "Dis Bang" the whole time! So funny!

Wow Jodi Benson!

Several times we had people ask Kat and I about what the PODcast Cruise and DIS was about, or how we got a special concert with Jodi Benson. We tried our best to explain in the usually one minute elevator ride that we were usually on...not too successfully I don't think.....I might make up a small business size card for the next cruise to hand out....as an intro to the disboards. That might help. :)

Mike

Jodi Benson is amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter