Normal tickets + magic bands?

Zeph79

Earning My Ears
2020 will be our first time going to disney without staying on site. We have 6 days of tickets bought and already made our park reservations.

My question is, how can I (if its possible) move those tickets onto our active magic bands. Same way with memory maker. I'm not sure how to get our tickets but it would be nice if we could just load them onto our magic bands to make it simple.

Thx for the insight.

If you enter your tickets into your My Disney Experience account and link each ticket to a person on your list, the ticket will automatically be linked to every active magic band that person has.

Think of Magic Bands as keys - ALL they do is provide access to your MDE account. Nothing is "on" them, nothing is "linked" to them and they are all interchangeable.

As pp said, you only need to link your tickets (and MM) to your MDE account if they're not there already. If you see them in MDE, then any active Magic Bands that you have can be used for park entry and Photopass photos.

Steve

If you are not staying onsite and it’s 2020, Magicbands are good for tickets, photo pass and??
sorey, I know this has been covered, but I can’t find it!

If you are not staying onsite and it’s 2020, Magicbands are good for tickets, photo pass and??
sorey, I know this has been covered, but I can’t find it!
If you are off-site, a MB may serve as your ticket. I guess Photopass as well. No charging or room key functionality for offsite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter