Normal Travel Time Time from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Universal Orlando

Eldon32

Welcome Home
Hello,

Outside of Covid, what's the normal travel time between Animal Kingdom Lodge to Universal Orlando during rush hour? Google tells me 16-20 min on a Monday last December at 8AM and I want to know if that's right? Feels like it might be closer to an hour?

Thanks!

Hello,

Outside of Covid, what's the normal travel time between Animal Kingdom Lodge to Universal Orlando during rush hour? Google tells me 16-20 min on a Monday last December at 8AM and I want to know if that's right? Feels like it might be closer to an hour?

Thanks!

It won’t take you an hour, maybe 20-30 minutes max depending on roads.

Go Palm Parkway onto Turkey Lake Road, it’ll be quicker than driving on the I-4.

I was going to say 25 minutes. Just be sure and factor in parking, security, health screening, ticketing...budgeting an hour is good to actually get to AK vs the parking lot. :)

Very familiar with that commute. :). Be aware that the lines To get into the parking garage can get wildly backed up. You may find the process from that point to actually reach the park gates, taking longer than that of your drive up to Universal.

Allow an hour, last thing you want to do is start your day rushing around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter