Not a fan of Fed Ex

hmmmmm, I'm the only one with access to the app- and I didn't set this up. At first I didn't like it, but now that I know DH doesn't know what the sound is, I tell him she's "resetting", I'm leaving it as is.
We don't have that setting turned on so we don't get that. We do get push notifications on our phone when it's Amazon Logistics (which is who delivers almost all the time to us these days) where it will tell you how many stops they are away from our house but that's through the Amazon Shopping app.

Now we do have a notification set up for Amazon questions that have been answered. The first time Alexa did the light for that I was totally confused because my husband didn't tell me he had that set up lol.

We don't have that setting turned on so we don't get that. We do get push notifications on our phone when it's Amazon Logistics (which is who delivers almost all the time to us these days) where it will tell you how many stops they are away from our house but that's through the Amazon Shopping app.

Now we do have a notification set up for Amazon questions that have been answered. The first time Alexa did the light for that I was totally confused because my husband didn't tell me he had that set up lol.
funny because yesterday after you told me about the settings, I went to the Alexa app and turn off the "how many stops away" notification that I get on my phone. TBH, I don't care how far away it is, I just want to know when it is delivered. lol

Agree. I hate Fed Ex too. They leave my packages on the steps leading to the front porch. It doesn't matter if I have the front porch door unlocked and a sign asking to leave packages on the porch so they are not outside when it's raining or snowing. Nope, Fed Ex leaves the package on the steps where everyone can see them and they are out in the rain/snow. Amazon usually leaves on the back porch which is covered, USPS leaves on back porch too most of the time but not Fed Ex, heaven forbid they put them inside the enclosed front porch or walk the extra 25 feet to the back of the house.

I hated FedEx a couple of days this week. I needed a package picked up. It took two calls to set it up (because their automated system sucks.) I stayed home all day yesterday. I saw a text around 4 that a FedEx delivery i was expecting had been completed, but the drivernever even attempted to reach me.

I called again and was told nobody had been home, and that I actually (now) had two pickups - that failed one, and one for today. I went around and arkund with the agent, ultimately seaking witha supervisor and getting a three - instead ofsix - hour window for today.

I called tkday to confirm this and was informed nothing was scheduled. I finally got a two-ish hour window, bundled up, and sat out in front of my apartment building in about 35° (sunny) weather for about an hour and a half, when a FedEx Ground minivan pulled up. Driver toom the package, and i went in.

An hour later, another FedEx driver, with a dolly, knocked on my door. Their overall communication rots, but my package got taken!

I get packages all the time. My entire porch is covered by the overhang of the roof. So, if a delivery person puts a package or envelope on nearly all of my porch it will stay dry. They always just leave it on the step up to the porch where if it rains, the package will get wet. The worst delivery person is my mail carrier. He's too lazy to put large envelopes or small packages on the porch or in the screen door because he'd have to get out of his truck & walk. So, he folds larger envelopes and stuffs them in the mailbox. There have been so many time that he's ruined mail, I've had to fight to get my mail out of the box because he stuffs so much in there. He's even ruined our mailbox over the years. He's shoved boxes in there to the point of cracking the mailbox and we've had to fight to get mail out of the box so many times that now the box is barely holding on to the platform it's secured to. I've even seen him put packages on the ground by the mailboxes because he's not going to walk it up to the neighbors porch. He just doesn't care what he does to people mail. He should have been fired years ago.

Since your mailbox is old, cracked and falling off, why don't you replace it with a larger mailbox? It would solve your problem with regards to the mail.

I had ordered a travel system for DS and DDIL to be delivered to my home. I had the flu when it was delivered. To our neighbors. In the rain. I had to go get it. And it was very heavy. It would have been so much simpler if Fed Ex and delivered it to my house that has my address at the end of the driveway. With no other driveways nearby. It couldn’t be a small, lightweight package. 🙄

I'm not sure who's to blame for this, but I've had 2 packages sent from Amazon left on the ground at the top of my driveway, near my mailbox. My house is down a long gravel drive and there's no way I would know that a package had been left at the road. This is a popular road with lots of traffic including pedestrians, bicyles, and cars; I can't believe neither package was stolen. Both were delivered on a Sunday and I'm wondering if they were sent through a different delivery service than usual because of that. Normally, my Amazon deliveries come right to my porch. Luckily, I drove home and saw both packages sitting on the ground next to the road before they were stolen or damaged. I did call Amazon about it but they couldn't seem to figure out why it happened. If someone DID take the package, what would they do? It would show as having been delivered. The last one was a box with relatively expensive earbuds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter