Not receiving emails of new posts since July 13

bgula

DIS Veteran
I tried unsubscribing and then subscribing on a few threads, but it still doesn't seem to be working. Has something changed?

I woke up to 589 notification emails this morning... Talk about a PITA, there were about 15 legitimate ones buried in there that I had to wade through to find.

Nope - have not had emails for a long time. Then they popped up for a day or two and gone again since then :(

Nope - have not had emails for a long time. Then they popped up for a day or two and gone again since then :(

I have had this happen to me several times. Each time I have had to set up a throwaway gmail account to use for DIS, then just forward that account to my main email where I see them. It's the only way I found to fix it.

I just turn that feature off in my profile. Nothing being discussed here is that urgent. The next time I visit this site, I can glance over any new posts/topics. Getting an email for every new item just clutters your inbox.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter