Not so scary Halloween worth it?

I have a 3 year old, so of course she doesn’t stay up past 10 much. I was just wondering if paying for the no so scary Halloween ticket is worth it if you aren’t there all night?
My son and I went in 2018 and for us it was defintely not worth it. Very crowded party and ride lines were not quick. Not pleasant at all. No more parties for us.

Wife and I went on our honeymoon in 2018 and really enjoyed it, so we're planning on going again when we take our daughter in the Fall. She'll be around 18 months at the time, so while it might be a late night, we think it will be worth it. Definitely don't go to a Friday party though; we've had numerous travel agents tell us that Fridays are always the most crowded nights and to avoid them at all costs. The Wife and I went on a Sunday and had no issues (we walked onto everything besides SDMC and Peter Pan), while my brother went to a Friday party and had long waits for basically everything. Based on the new dates, I'd target the Sunday or Wednesday parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!