Not So Scary this Fall?

ExtraMagic

Happy Disney Mom!
Hi! I have a trip planned for September, specifically around Not So Scary. I haven't yet bought the party tickets since they're non-refundable. What's everyone thinking about purchasing event tickets? Wait and see? Or do you expect that Disney will be more flexible on cancelation/refunds this season?

I was advised in a different thread yesterday to just wait. I was told parties outside opening night and Halloween historically don't sell out until closer to party time.

I was advised in a different thread yesterday to just wait. I was told parties outside opening night and Halloween historically don't sell out until closer to party time.

Thank you! I was just searching for advice and must have missed that thread! Disney planning is such a stress reliever, but I'll resist buying the tickets for now :)

We have tripped planned during the Halloween season and I'm not buying my tickets until we get closer and are sure we're going. If everything is up and running normally we'll go. If it's a heavily modified experience we'll probably cancel and look at going sometime in 2021 or 2022.

Hi! I have a trip planned for September, specifically around Not So Scary. I haven't yet bought the party tickets since they're non-refundable. What's everyone thinking about purchasing event tickets? Wait and see? Or do you expect that Disney will be more flexible on cancelation/refunds this season?
If Disney cancels it; they'll refund you. In all honesty; they're really only kinda nonrefundable in normal circumstances, so 100% they'll refund you if they cancel the party, but you still may want to wait to see what weather is like etc.

We were looking forward to the Halloween party in October - not anymore., 'We still plan on going if things open up a little more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts