Note for people who want character breakfast and have got free half board

sunshine1

Viva Marie!
  • It is not a cheap supplement. It is 25 euros each.
    For people staying at newport with free half board i thought it would be just an 8 euros supplement fee.
    Been told it is 25 euros each.
    Wowsers.

We were charged 15 Euro for the 3 of us, so 5 Euro per Person.

I think they are making this up as they go. :sad2:

Cheapest I've seen yet, Vala!!

I think the supplement also depends on whether you're staying club level with breakfast included or have purchased the full board meal plan? We're booked into SLGF so have breakfast included as well as the free half board and could have booked the character breakfast for £8 each.

The stay was booked before all the changes with the breakfast plan. Probably that influenced it, yeah. I'm trying to remember what we paid extra when we upgraded to Cafe Mickey and staying at the Cheyenne (last time with an onsite stay I was there), but I am blanking.

As I said in the other thread, this was my birthday present and I wasn't actually supposed to know. :rolleyes1 But the CM was that loud, I could only pretend I wasn't listening.

We paid £88 for 2 adults and 1 child, no dining plan. We made the most of it though, didn't need to eat again til the evening ;)

We paid £88 for 2 adults and 1 child, no dining plan. We made the most of it though, didn't need to eat again til the evening ;)

That is such alot of money. I would have kidnapped Tigger and the rest of the crew for that amount of money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter