Notion for Planning

cdnSpinalTap

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I am just curious, is anyone using Notion (notion.so) for anything (personal, work, etc.) or using Notion for Disney Trip Planning?

Hello! I have a fair bit of experience using Notion, yes, although I've never used it for Disney trip planning. You definitely could though. It seemed complicated at first glance, but I quite like Notion now that I understand it. Was there something in particular you were wondering about that I could try to shed some light on?

Thanks for the reply. No, nothing in particular - I was just curious. I have built quite an extensive trip planner that is Disney-slanted. Along with trip planning, it includes trip budgeting, packing lists, calendars, etc. I was considering selling the template and was curious about the potential interest. I've since backed away from that thought, as I feel it is too niche and customized for my needs.

In case you are curious, here are a few screenshots:

1682857613627.png

1682858035341.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter