Nov 10-16. What is going on that week???

Biddler

Mouseketeer
For months I have been looking for a waitlist to come thru. No luck . I would think the week of Thanksgiving would be crowded. Anyone know what’s going on that week?

The Thurs to Sunday of the last weekend of Food & Wine is an very high demand time -- Food & Wine is coming to its end, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party begins, and the Christmas decorations, at least at MK, begin. Nov 4-10 is also what is known as "Jersey Week" because of the high volume of visitors from New Jersey because schools are out that week. Nevertheless wait lists do many times come through and you still have a possibility (unless you are seeking something that is generally impossible to get anyway, such as BLT standard view, AKV value or club level, VGF studios, or BWV standard or boardwalk view)

Last edited:

We had to cancel our trip to BCV during that same time. I didn’t have it in me to cancel such a valuable period.

So I rented out the reservation.

My guess is that there would be a lot of reluctance to cancel during that week. That was the case for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!