Nov 10th wonder 4 day cruise anyone??

Yes! I am, but I'll be taking my turning-80 mother for her birthday. I don't have any kids.

The only other DISer I've seen listed on our cruise is <B>genmaster53</B>. I don't know if she/they have children or their ages.

It's good to see a few DISers on the Nov. 10 though!

We will be on this cruise after 4 days at Wilderness Lodge.
We also will have a 3 1/2 year old with us. There are 11 of us total in 3 staterooms on deck 7. We cruised before on the Wonder in Oct 99. Can't wait. See you there.

Ive looked back 17 pages to find one for this cruise date. We just booked, room not assigned until port day. It is a total of 7 ME, DH, 17, 17, 18, 20 and 20 year olds three girls, two boys. All high school/college students. I hope there will be alot of other teens on board. Does anyone know if they can go into the clubs with us? This is our third disney cruise, Oct. 99 3-day wonder and 7 day eastern in July 2001. My DD is a cast member with the college program.

We will be on the 11/10/02.
I will be with 3 friends. we won the cruise on a local radio station, here in NYC. The station will be bradcasting from the ship, I think. We dedided to leave kids and hubbies behind-so we are four 35-ish girls on the Wonder. Can't wait. the last time i cruised I never even saw the deck of the ship w/ the adult clubs as I was w/ my family. This cruise will be a different one.

Anyone wearing lime green?

I keep a lime green nylon cat collar attached to my digital camera case or my purse.

Has anyone ever arranged a "cruise meet" before? Where would be a good place and time?

I have tried this before and was in the wrong place or somethin!!

Anyway, perhaps if we try for 2 meets-like the first day and the "day at Sea" day, in case anyone can't make the first meet. It can be hectic getting settled in , especially if you are w/ a group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter