Nov 2018

Planning for Nov 15-22, 2018! Absolutely love the Holiday season and would love to see the parks and resorts decorated.

I put in a request to rent points at BWV through the DVC rental store. Fingers crossed I get it since the Epcot resorts are so popular during F&W. I won't know until December.

We will be going 11/16-11/25 and staying at POR. We have been during the holiday season before and love it!

Officially booked! Nov 24-Dec 1 at the Polynesian! 8 day park hoppers, DDP, Memory Maker. Can't wait! It is myself and DH, our son will be 16 when we go and our daughter 14. My sister, her husband and their daughter, who will be 2 1/2 at that time, are going as well. They're not booked yet, but I think they've decided on the GF.

We haven't been since March 2014 after going 5 times in 8 years. Excited to see the Poly renovations and all the new stuff at the parks!

We are staying at a magic kingdom resort, but haven't decided yet. I'm very surprised at how much is booked up already.

I think my mom and I are going to come on our first girls trip the week after Thanksgiving! We've has been waiting years to plan this one out!! I can't wait! I can't wait to start planning!

We are just in the starting process of planning a trip for the week after thanksgiving!! Cant wait!

Just booked ASMu 11/20-11/24 as a belated surprise HS graduation trip for my DD!!!

Second time going this time period (2013) and can’t wait to see the decorations and spend time with dear friends!

We haven’t been to WDW since Easter 2015 can’t wait to see all the new stuff!!

Just booked ASMu 11/20-11/24 as a belated surprise HS graduation trip for my DD!!!

Second time going this time period (2013) and can’t wait to see the decorations and spend time with dear friends!

We haven’t been to WDW since Easter 2015 can’t wait to see all the new stuff!!

Hi! Where are you from?

We booked our trip for Thanksgiving week, 11/17-24! I can't wait, but really nervous about the crowds....

This will be our second trip (last time was in 2015) and we are staying at POR.

We booked our trip for Thanksgiving week, 11/17-24! I can't wait, but really nervous about the crowds....

This will be our second trip (last time was in 2015) and we are staying at POR.

We will be at the same resort! We arrive a day before you and leave a day after. Have you ever stayed there before? It is a first time for us.

We will be at the same resort! We arrive a day before you and leave a day after. Have you ever stayed there before? It is a first time for us.
Exciting!! We stayed there on our last trip and loved it. Last time we were in one of the Royal Rooms, but this time we are going to be staying in one of the 'regular' rooms.

A lot depends on how DW does on our upcoming post-Thanksgiving trip 11/26/17 to 12/2/17. If she does okay it will be back on the table. Also, free dining will play a role in our decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!