November 2013 - "Jingle Shells" - Full Trip Report

This is an amazing trip report, I want to book for christmas now! Just worried little one (& DW!) won't cope with the cold.
Stuff it, I should go alone!!
Will watch for your next report

This is an amazing trip report, I want to book for christmas now! Just worried little one (& DW!) won't cope with the cold.
Stuff it, I should go alone!!
Will watch for your next report

We've experienced all the Christmas magic during the last week of November and always found the cold bareable, as long as you layer up it's not what I would call freezing......it being chilly gives you lots of opportunities to warm up with DLP hot chocolate :thumbsup2

This is an amazing trip report, I want to book for christmas now! Just worried little one (& DW!) won't cope with the cold. Stuff it, I should go alone!! Will watch for your next report

Thank you!!!!

Believe me you won't even notice the cold - it all adds to the Christmas magic! Your heart will be so filled with warm magicalness (hot chocolates and plenty of breaks inside rides and restaurants) that you won't even realise it's a little chilly out there!

Christmas in Disney is my absolute favourite time of year!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter