NOVEMBER 2020! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelling all of these tomorrow (11/9) unless someone wants to coordinate!
11/10 Hollywood Brown Derby 6:50p for 3 ppl - CANCELLED
11/11 Trattoria al Forno 8:20am for 3ppl - STILL AVAILABLE
11/11 Chefs de France 6:50p for 3ppl - CANCELLED

Also have a Topolino's Terrace 11/11 5:45p for 3ppl
Plaza 11/12 1:20p 3 ppl

Last edited:
I have the following (willing to coordinate) - will cancel Thursday morning:
-BOG for three people at 7:40 p.m. for this Friday 11/13 - CANCELED Thursday 8:30 a.m.
-Plaza for five people 5:55 p.m. for this Friday 11/13 - CANCELED Thursday 8:30 a.m.

Last edited:

I have a Garden Grill for 3 people at 7:30 on Friday the 13th I will be canceling Let me know if you would like to coordinate. 😊

edit to note I have canceled this reservation

Last edited:
Cancelled: Anyone interested in CRT on the 26th for 5 people @ 6:45pm? Will cancel tomorrow afternoon if no takers.

Last edited:

I have a Topolino’s ressie for 4 ppl at 7:45am on 11/25. Does anyone want this?

I have a reservation for Be Our Guest on Sunday November 29th at 4:10 PM that I don't need anymore. If anyone wants it, please let me know. If there are no takers by Sunday the 22nd, I'll just drop it.

I will be canceling 3 reservations for breakfast at Topolino’s Terrace (we have a group of ten) for Friday, November 26 around 9:30. Let me know if you’d like to coordinate.

Party of 4- 9:30 Canceled
Party of 4- 9:30 Canceled
Party of 2- 9:35 Canceled

Last edited:
Cancelling 2 Liberty Tree Tavern reservations for 5:55 PM Thanksgiving Day, one party of 2 and one party of 8 (total of 10 guests). Cancelling now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts