November 2020 Cruise gone from my reservations

My December 12th cruise on the Magic is gone as well. I had an inside stateroom though. Maybe the people with verandas are still seeing their reservation?
My November 30th was a veranda. On the Dream.

My Dec cruise was cancelled which was PIF, which was rescheduled from October. So I already had some cruise credit on this Dec reservation. How will the new cruise credit be calculated?

TIA!!!!

My Dec cruise was cancelled which was PIF, which was rescheduled from October. So I already had some cruise credit on this Dec reservation. How will the new cruise credit be calculated?

TIA!!!!
My understanding is that the FCC that was placed into this reservation goes back to being FCC and anything paid outside of that gets refunded to the original payment method. Additional FCC does not get granted.

Our November 2 cruise on Fantasy has been canceled. We had rebooked it from September. Very disappointing. I haven't yet decided whether to rebook or request a refund.

Goodwill, shot in the arm, Disney Magic. Sure would be nice for some, others already have platinum so I guess it wouldn’t matter for them.
I suppose so. While we're Platinum on DCL, there are other lines we are still working our way up in status. Those cruises got canceled. I'm not expecting/hoping that those companies will up our level just because the pandemic caused me not to take those cruises.

As your status doesnt expire and you can't go down in level, like airlines have, there is no reason for DLC to throw money at CC members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!