November 2020 Discount Watch

I'm here! We're going to be slipping in at the very end of November, the 28th. Hoping for free dining.

Watching! Have they ever had discounts for Thanksgiving before? Our plan is to get there Tue before Thanksgiving and leave the Mon after. I’m not too hopeful, I doubt they would need to offer discounts for a long holiday weekend, but you never know!

Watching! Have they ever had discounts for Thanksgiving before? Our plan is to get there Tue before Thanksgiving and leave the Mon after. I’m not too hopeful, I doubt they would need to offer discounts for a long holiday weekend, but you never know!
Yeah they won't offer free dining for those dates - at least a start day of tuesday thanksgiving week.

Going the first 2 weeks of November with friends... Hoping for any kinds of discount.

Rented points for the week of Nov 15th but hoping for some discounts to add a day or two!
If you don’t mind me asking-where did you end up renting and how far in advance did you put in your request? I put in deposits for the two main dvc rental sites for the poly for the week of November 14 i keep hearing that I put in my request too late :(

@Ddtao87 I submitted by request in December, exactly 11 months out. Originally wanted BW but would have had to been waitlisted so switched to AKL.
Traveling with group of ten so was eager to just secure rooms.

edit- ended up booking with DVCres.

Last edited:
I tried to get something in bay lake tower for nov 19-27 11 months out and didn’t get anything secured.

@Ddtao87 I submitted by request in December, exactly 11 months out. Originally wanted BW but would have had to been waitlisted so switched to AKL.
Traveling with group of ten so was eager to just secure rooms.

edit- ended up booking with DVCres.
Enjoy your stay! We are headed down Nov 13-21, hopefully! We put cash on POFQ but have deposits out for Poly DVC rentals. Fingers crossed :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!