November 30th, 2018 5-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan to Miami

Hi! My husband, two boys (5 and 8), and I will be joining you! This is our first Disney cruise and the first cruise ever for our boys. The boys have no clue we're going! Since this is our first, I'm not sure we're going to do the FE.

Hi Stefanie! This will be our first Disney Cruise with our 3 kids! We’d like be to join the FE! Here’s our info:

1. Stateroom: 2608
2. First Name: Ryan, Fritzy & 3kids- Manolito, Rafa & Giada
3. Family Name: Devera
4. Celebrating: Rafa’s 3rd Bday!
5. Meet: Yes
6. #Adults FE: 2
7. #Kids FE: 3 (2 boys, 1 girl)
8. 1 Girl: Giada (1yr7mo)
9. 2 Boys: (Manolito-6yrs, Rafa-3yrs)
10. Allergies/Special Requests: (Manolito Allregies- Eggs, sesame, hazelnut & cashews), (Rafa Allergies- Eggs, sesame, peanuts & shrimp)
11. Favorite Characters: Ryan- Darth Vader, Fritzy-Moana, Manolito- Mickey,
Rafa- Maui (Moana), Giada- Belle
12. Dining Time: not sure
13. FE Group: Mickey

:santa::smickey::mickeyjum:darth:

We are very excited to be going on this cruise it will be our 5th with Disney! Love the FE's!!! People have such great ideas!!!

Stateroom 6135
First Name (s) Jackie, Dennis,
Family Name Kennedy/Hilgeman
Celebrating our 5th cruise we hit gold!
Meet? yes
# Adults FE 2
# Kids Girls FE Angela
Name (age) of girls 15
# Kids Boys
FE Name (age) of boys
Allergies/Special Requests none
Favorite Character(s) Jackie/Mary Poppins, Dennis/Goofy, Angela/Ariel
Dining time (early late) late
FE Group

Hi everyone, so excited to find this group. This is going to be our 2nd Disney cruise, first MerryTime Cruise. It will be my husband, myself and our two boys ages 6 and 9.

Hello all, my family would like to participate. This is our 1st Disney cruise

Stateroom 6116
First Name (s) Elizabeth, Keith, Grant, and Reagan
Family Name Radecic
Celebrating Grant & Reagan's 3rd birthday
Meet? Yes
# Adults FE 2
# Kids Girls FE 1
Name (age) of girls Reagan (3)
# Kids Boys 1
FE Name (age) of boys Grant (3)
Allergies/Special Requests -
Favorite Character(s) -
Dining time (early late) early
FE Group -

Hi all - DW and I just booked. This will be our first "open loop" cruise and first time leaving from San Juan. Heck... first time visiting San Juan. Anybody with experience sailing from this port? Any hotels w/ shuttle from airport and to cruise dock?

Stateroom 8082
First Name (s) Missy, Chuck, & Charlie
Family Name Simons
Celebrating Charlie's 7th Bday
Meet? ??
# Adults FE 2
# Kids Girls FE
Name (age) of girls
# Kids Boys 1
FE Name (age) of boys Charlie (7)
Favorite Character(s) All!
Dining time (early late) early (right now)
FE Group

Stateroom 8082
First Name (s) Missy, Chuck, & Charlie
Family Name Simons
Celebrating Charlie's 7th Bday
Meet? ??
# Adults FE 2
# Kids Girls FE
Name (age) of girls
# Kids Boys 1
FE Name (age) of boys Charlie (7)
Favorite Character(s) All!
Dining time (early late) early (right now)
FE Group

Wasn't sure if I got added to a FE group. Stefanie, I see you were postponing after I had added my information to participate & had not seen confirmation as previously posted in other messages. If I haven't been added, then I can try to get into the one that's on the FB group. Thanks for your help! Missy

Wasn't sure if I got added to a FE group. Stefanie, I see you were postponing after I had added my information to participate & had not seen confirmation as previously posted in other messages. If I haven't been added, then I can try to get into the one that's on the FB group. Thanks for your help! Missy
I joined this in Feb and I have not seen any posts, I run the Facebook group for this cruise. You could join there we have a lot going on.

Hi, We are sailing on DCL for cruise number 14. We are super excited because we have 3 staterooms full of family and extended family coming. Excited to hear about any upcoming activities. I do not have a FB so if anyone is here and there, please post anything exciting! Thanks.

I joined this in Feb and I have not seen any posts, I run the Facebook group for this cruise. You could join there we have a lot going on.
Hi...member of that group as well. Will join there. thanks!

HI! Super happy to fund you guys.
Stateroom#7119
Edwin and Miriam
No kids but love some fun stuff.
Happy to meet everyone.
See you soon guys.
:earsboy::earsgirl:
:mickeyjum:beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter