November 3rd and December 6th

River Country

15hours49Minutes away without traffic
November 3rd I know is Wine and Dine Race weekend, which is why there are no studios anywhere on property, but what about December 6th. I own at SSR and was going to either go Halloween week or the first week of December. I cant get either in a studio. Anyone know what's happening on December 6th?

First week in December, one of the busiest DVC weeks of the year (maybe the busiest). (In the past its been parade filming, DVC annual meeting, there used to be a pin trading convention or something that week, MVMCP, holiday decorations are up)

Anyone know what's happening on December 6th?

Thursdays are consistently the most difficult night to book. It's the overlap between people staying for an entire week and those who arriving for a long weekend or staying the entire following week.

Thursdays are consistently the most difficult night to book. It's the overlap between people staying for an entire week and those who arriving for a long weekend or staying the entire following week.
Thursdays? Whodda thunk it?

First week of December is THE highest DVC demand week of the year at WDW (beats Christmas week). It is the lowest point season and you have all the Christmas decorations and events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter