November check in thread?

We are going Saturday 11/26 to Saturday 12/2. I haven't seen a thread for November yet. I'm so excited!!! Here is the list of who's going so far:

kylie71_____________Nov 1st - Nov 5th_______Grand Californian
marikoj_____________Nov 1st - Nov5th________Paradise Pier Hotel (club level)
twinboysmom________Nov 1st - Nov 5th_______Grand Californian (Villas)
Glynis4_____________Nov 1st - Nov 8th_______?
julesann____________Nov 1st/2nd - Nov 5th___Grand Californian
Disneydreamsdancer__Nov 1st - Nov 9th_______Fairfield Inn/Hilton Anaheim
spokanemom________Nov 2nd - Nov 6th_______Disneyland Hotel
KayKayJS___________Nov 2nd - Nov 7th_______Disneyland Hotel
poseys_____________Nov 2nd - Nov 11th______Grand Californian
Shanti_____________Nov 3rd - Nov 6th_______Disneyland Hotel
JenEMT____________Nov 4th - Nov 11th______Disneyland Hotel
GatorChris__________Nov 5th - Nov 12th______?
mattykin___________Nov 5th - Nov 12th______Disneyland Hotel
nervous1sttimer_____Nov 6th - Nov 13th______?
disney4cam________Nov 10th - Nov 12th______?
AndiSlamberg_______Nov 10th - Nov 18th______?
melindae10_________Nov 13th - Nov 17th______Staybridge Suites
Bossy22___________Nov 13th - Nov 18th______?
dolewhipdreams_____Nov 15th - Nov 16th______?
Haleyfamilyof6_______Nov 15th - Nov 16th_____?
hjgaus_____________Nov 15th - Nov 17th______Grand Californian (Villas)
belle'ssister_________Nov 15th - Nov 20th______?
Aussie Princess______Nov 16th - Nov 28th______Howard Johnson's
beachdreamr1229____Nov 18th - Nov 19th_____Paradise Pier Hotel
DaveNinja__________Nov 18th - Nov 21st______Grand Legacy
biochemgirl_________Nov 18th - Nov 23rd_____?
DisneyJamieCA______Nov 19th - Nov 25th_____?
mfleeting___________Nov 20th - Nov 25th_____?
CandyMouse________Nov 21st - Nov 24th_____?
StarlitNight05_______Nov 21st - Nov 24th______Best Western Park Place Inn
EGHopeful__________Nov 22nd - Nov 25th_____Grand Californian
disland7___________Nov 26th - Dec 1st_______Grand Californian (Villas)
kculvie____________Nov 26th - Dec 1st_______?
mnmrmustard_______Nov 26th - Dec 1st_______Desert Palms Inn and Suites
lilsassymom________Nov 26th - Dec 2nd_______Disneyland Hotel
ToddlerMom311_____Nov 26th - Dec 2nd_______?
Nermel9___________Nov 27th - Dec 1st_______?
Canadafam17_______Nov 27th - Dec 5th_______?
azfalcon___________Nov 28th - Dec 2nd_______?

Last edited:
We are going Saturday 11/26 to Saturday 12/2. I haven't seen a thread for November yet. I'm so excited!!!

Ha ha we're going Sunday Nov 27th - Dec 1st.

Have you been this time of year before? I never have but I hear it's a little less crowded so I'm hoping for that

We will be there the same dates for the 3 year in a row. These dates are not "slow" but they are less busy than the rest of holidays. The weekdays obviously are better than the weekend. See you there! :yay:
Ha ha we're going Sunday Nov 27th - Dec 1st.

Have you been this time of year before? I never have but I hear it's a little less crowded so I'm hoping for that

I don't ever expect Disney to be slow but I'll take "slower". Lol

The last time we went was late April (27-30) so I don't know how to compare the two crowd wise but will be a blast regardless

We are going Saturday 11/26 to Saturday 12/2. I haven't seen a thread for November yet. I'm so excited!!!

Isn't the 26th a Sunday?! Or at least I hope so or I booked the wrong dates lol!!

But we will be there the exact same dates!! It can't come soon enough!

Well technically we're doing the great wolf lodge on Sunday the 26th and Disney the rest of the week. Lol

Last edited:

I'm so excited, we're going to be there the week of Thanksgiving, Tues through Fri. We've never been there to see the Christmas decorations! DH and I have 4 day hoppers and our two kids have 3 day hoppers and 1 day Universal. What day do you think would be best for them to go to Universal? I know it's going to be busy this time of year, but it's something we've always wanted to do!

Wow! Already?!?! The power of a Disney trip. I just came off a pretty rough trip, but I'm ready to go back....under better circumstances. Hoping for less folks and more attractions open. And since you started the thread, now you have to be the one to add all the names:). Sorry. That's the code!!!!:duck:

We're sorta booked. Put us down for Nov 5 - 12. I'd say there's a good chance we move those dates by one or two, but we have to get out by the 14th when our APs expire. If only they'd let me add that 13th month!!!

We are goin nov 26- dec 1 as well. Seeing so many post heir plans to go the same week makes me want to change to the week before thanksgiving. Nothing personal - I'm sure you all are lovely and would make fabulous Disney companions but I want low crowds.

It is supposed to be relatively low crowds that week. I don't think a few groups on this site will cause 90 min waits all the sudden lol

Last edited:
It is supposed to be relatively low crowds that week. I don't think a few groups on this site will cause 90 min waits all the sudden lol
I was mostly joking. It took out my winking face at the end when it posted. :thumbsup2

We are goin nov 26- dec 1 as well. Seeing so many post heir plans to go the same week makes me want to change to the week before thanksgiving. Nothing personal - I'm sure you all are lovely and would make fabulous Disney companions but I want low crowds.

It took me SO long to decide between the week before thanksgiving or the week after! Fingers crossed it's decent!!

It took me SO long to decide between the week before thanksgiving or the week after! Fingers crossed it's decent!!

We were the same way. I heard people say it's ok either week. I figured I'll take an extended holiday and spend the last few days of Nov at the park

I know. We've been the week before Thankgivig and really liked it. I figured we'd try the week after because I think it works better with Thanksgiving break. I'm with you - hoping the week after is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter