November check in thread?

Going the week before Thanksgiving for the whole week (5 days hopper). My wife and ML really want to see the Christmas decorations and I just want to go all the time!!! It will be my wife and I, our three girls (2, 6, and 7) and my wives parents!!! Never seen Christmas so am very excited!!!

We'll be there 11/15 and 11/16! It's the first time my DH and I will be there together and we're pumped :dogdance:

We went the week after Thanksgiving this last year, and it was quite do-able. Busy, but not insane at all. And we had 5 children under 10 with us... We didn't wait more than 40 minutes (by choice - there were sometimes longer lines) for anything, and I think that might have been Peter Pan.

I'm so excited, we're going to be there the week of Thanksgiving, Tues through Fri. We've never been there to see the Christmas decorations! DH and I have 4 day hoppers and our two kids have 3 day hoppers and 1 day Universal. What day do you think would be best for them to go to Universal? I know it's going to be busy this time of year, but it's something we've always wanted to do!

Universal is going to be crowded too. Any possibility of getting a front of the line pass? We used one last summer and it was pretty amazing to just walk right up and ride everything in one day :)

Checking in for November! We have 5 day hoppers and will be in the area Saturday Nov. 18 through Thanksgiving day. We fly out late on Thanksgiving (got a great price!) and are thinking of taking it easy that day and going to Mrs. Knott's for chicken dinner around mid-day. Anyone know if it's open or doing something for T-day? Thanks.

We will be in the parks Nov 15-20th. My granddaughter will be performing with her dance studio and will also be taking a workshop with a Disney choreographer. So excited. What a plus that there will be Christmas decorations and the Christmas parade too.

My db and I will be there, most likely, November 1/2 - 5. We will be participating in DD and staying at the GCH! I am looking forward to it!!

Universal is going to be crowded too. Any possibility of getting a front of the line pass? We used one last summer and it was pretty amazing to just walk right up and ride everything in one day :)
Thanks, I'll have to check into the front line pass. :)

There is a special event pixiedust: for DVCer's :welcome: HOME" in the late evening of November 15th in Disneyland park so we have
reservations @ VGC on Nov. 15th - 17th !!!
:yay::yay:

We have suffered a few loses this year (one pet and two family members -- it's been rough), so it was hard for us to think about a real Thanksgiving. Well this is our AP year, so it was an easy choice to spend Thanksgiving in Disneyland! We (DH and I) are in NorCal, so it's easy to do a quick trip. We will be at the BWPPI November 21 - 24. I am assuming it's going to be insanely crowded, but like I always say, even a crowded day at Disneyland is better than ANY other type of day!

I was going the last week of September but I got this crazy idea in my head to switch to November, so as of now, my husband and I are going the week after Thanksgiving!! I can't wait, I've been to WDW every year since 2009 for Christmas and we're finally going to see Disneyland for Christmas! Now I just have to find a place to stay!

We'll be there November 1-9, split stay due to a gaming convention putting out favorite convention hotels out of action for the first part of the trip. Splitting between Fairfield inn and Hilton Anaheim. It's the first time we've been for vacation in November so will be good to get a feel of how busy it will be? Was planning on attending DD but there's a OUAT convention in Burbank on the same day so now I'm torn!

TIA!:)

We plan on going in early November but, haven't settled on any concrete dates yet! Should probably get on that lol

We are going 11/2-11/7. Spending the first 2 nights in Hollywood and going to HHN and the last 3 nights at the DLH. :)

So excited! This will be the second half of our honeymoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!