November check in thread?

We will be there Nov 1- 5th for Dapper week. Staying at the GC for the first time, I hope I like it as much as I do the DLH!
We are getting multiple rooms at a great Dapper rate... Large group of family, old and new!

--Lori

We are going Nov 1-5, staying at the VGC. We are wdw vets and this will be our first time taking our 7 year old twins boys to DL. My dh and I vacationed here in 2008 and have not been since so we are super excited.

Finally booked our dates! We will be there from November 10 - 18th! Super excited, not sure what days will be spent in the parks vs. doing other things yet though.

We are planning on 11/10-11/12 (flight booked).....but now I am scared it's going to be insanely crowded due to the Avengers races. Any thoughts?

We are going Nov. 26th to dec. 2nd

There are a lot of people on these boards going the same week, so I'm hoping it's still a good time. I keep telling myself there is such a large presence here for this week because this is a group of people who know the best times to go.

We are going Nov. 26th to dec. 2nd

There are a lot of people on these boards going the same week, so I'm hoping it's still a good time. I keep telling myself there is such a large presence here for this week because this is a group of people who know the best times to go.
We always used to go that week and it was awesome. Even when it was busy (when CarsLand opened), it was still not that crowded. Unfortunately, once my daughter started high school, we could no longer pull her out for the week. :-(

Is one set up yet? Is it too early on the year to do so?

You got the ball rolling, well done! And with that honor you also have the grand task of expanding your initial post to include everyone's DISBoard names & the dates they will be in the park as they post it :thumbsup2 It would be greatly appreciated :goodvibes

Also to all as a heads-up, there is some good stuff going on in the expanded thread covering the whole Holiday Season:

Official Christmas-Holiday Season-New Year's 2017 Thread

For us, we will be there November 26th - December 1st, staying at the Desert Palms Inn and Suites! Got a PTR going for it, check the link in my signature :cool1:

Hey All,

I haven't seen azfalcon jump back on to get the dates organized and doing this helps feed my planning obsession :rolleyes1 So here is the current list of who, when, and where if noted.

Name_____________Dates______________Accommodations

kylie71_____________Nov 1st - Nov 5th_______Grand Californian
marikoj_____________Nov 1st - Nov5th________Paradise Pier Hotel (club level)
twinboysmom________Nov 1st - Nov 5th_______Grand Californian (Villas)
Glynis4_____________Nov 1st - Nov 8th_______Howard Johnson's
julesann____________Nov 1st/2nd - Nov 5th___Grand Californian
Disneydreamsdancer__Nov 1st - Nov 9th_______Fairfield Inn/Hilton Anaheim
spokanemom________Nov 2nd - Nov 6th_______Disneyland Hotel
KayKayJS___________Nov 2nd - Nov 7th_______Disneyland Hotel
poseys_____________Nov 2nd - Nov 11th______Grand Californian
Shanti_____________Nov 3rd - Nov 6th_______Disneyland Hotel
JenEMT____________Nov 4th - Nov 11th______Disneyland Hotel
GatorChris__________Nov 5th - Nov 12th______?
mattykin___________Nov 5th - Nov 12th______Disneyland Hotel
nervous1sttimer_____Nov 6th - Nov 13th______?
disney4cam________Nov 10th - Nov 12th______?
AndiSlamberg_______Nov 10th - Nov 18th______?
melindae10_________Nov 13th - Nov 17th______Staybridge Suites
Bossy22___________Nov 13th - Nov 18th______?
dolewhipdreams_____Nov 15th - Nov 16th______?
Haleyfamilyof6_______Nov 15th - Nov 16th_____?
hjgaus_____________Nov 15th - Nov 17th______Grand Californian (Villas)
belle'ssister_________Nov 15th - Nov 20th______?
Aussie Princess______Nov 16th - Nov 28th______Howard Johnson's
beachdreamr1229____Nov 18th - Nov 19th_____Paradise Pier Hotel
DaveNinja__________Nov 18th - Nov 21st______Grand Legacy
biochemgirl_________Nov 18th - Nov 23rd_____?
DisneyJamieCA______Nov 19th - Nov 25th_____?
mfleeting___________Nov 20th - Nov 25th_____?
CandyMouse________Nov 21st - Nov 24th_____?
StarlitNight05_______Nov 21st - Nov 24th______Best Western Park Place Inn
EGHopeful__________Nov 22nd - Nov 25th_____Grand Californian
disland7___________Nov 26th - Dec 1st_______Grand Californian (Villas)
kculvie____________Nov 26th - Dec 1st_______?
mnmrmustard_______Nov 26th - Dec 1st_______Desert Palms Inn and Suites
lilsassymom________Nov 26th - Dec 2nd_______?
ToddlerMom311_____Nov 26th - Dec 2nd_______?
Nermel9___________Nov 27th - Dec 1st_______?
Canadafam17_______Nov 27th - Dec 5th_______?
azfalcon___________Nov 28th - Dec 2nd_______?

If I have messed up any of your info let me know and I'll update it. And of course azfalcon feel free to edit your initial post and throw this in there! :goodvibes

Last edited:
We will be there for a very short trip November 18-19, probably PPH (haven't stayed onsite in 5 years, so it's time), but haven't booked yet. It will be the last trip on our APs before we say goodbye to Disneyland until 2019, so it's exciting, but kind of bittersweet, too. I can't afford every year, so we alternate, but I feel like waiting a year is going to be torture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter