Now I get it

tinkerjo

DIS Veteran
i just read the cookie thread and now I realize why I can't get one more night at the end of my February/March ressie for a tent site. I wondered why the only category sold out was tent sites. Here dummy me thought there must be an influx of tent campers at the fort. That is so rotten. I hope my one night comes open. We are still 80 some days out. That gets my goat. Sorry for the new post but I didn't want to ruin a perfectly good cookie thread.

Feb/March is good tenting weather in Fl. I choose to believe they are full of fun loving campers. Good luck, keep trying!

i just read the cookie thread and now I realize why I can't get one more night at the end of my February/March ressie for a tent site. I wondered why the only category sold out was tent sites. Here dummy me thought there must be an influx of tent campers at the fort. That is so rotten. I hope my one night comes open. We are still 80 some days out. That gets my goat. Sorry for the new post but I didn't want to ruin a perfectly good cookie thread.

Got any good cookie recipes? :rolleyes:

Hang in there, hopefully something will open up. To me the best cookie recipe is any cookie that are fresh baked in a campsite at the Fort! :tongue:

Thanks. I have been checking at least 3x a day for almost 2 months and nothing yet... I'm hoping when it gets a little closer a tent site will open up. While I personally don't care for tent camping, I love to camp, and have always wanted to stay in one of the camping loops. One day I will convince DH to get me my class C I so desperately want......

Thanks. I have been checking at least 3x a day for almost 2 months and nothing yet... I'm hoping when it gets a little closer a tent site will open up. While I personally don't care for tent camping, I love to camp, and have always wanted to stay in one of the camping loops. One day I will convince DH to get me my class C I so desperately want......

I wanted a polyp and by the time my wife had her input it was way out of the realm of "small". So you ladies are more than capable of "convincing".

While you wait, you can try some of the recipes on the previously mentioned thread.

Do you think that the new cookie recipe for off-site hotels to be included in the same FP+ and dining reservation time lines will help us with baking at the fort? That would be pretty awesome.....I need more cookies!

Do you think that the new cookie recipe for off-site hotels to be included in the same FP+ and dining reservation time lines will help us with baking at the fort?
Maybe a little, but probably not enough to make a difference. My impression is the cookie burglars are mostly in condos (groups sharing the ingredient costs) or much cheaper hotels/motels. I think the best recommendation for baking at the Fort is to get the cookies in the oven very early.

j

Maybe a little, but probably not enough to make a difference. My impression is the cookie burglars are mostly in condos (groups sharing the ingredient costs) or much cheaper hotels/motels. I think the best recommendation for baking at the Fort is to get the cookies in the oven very early.

j
So true! I've got two batches ready for the oven in March and September 2018.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!