NYE at epcot question..

It's a bit longer now from the IG to HS because of the construction, but not too bad. And the new path dumps you out into the HS parking lot. Also keep in mind if you cut through the pool area of the BW that will cut some time down on the walk. Probably about 20 minutes with the construction.

We are going to EPCOT for NYE this year too. We booked last minute, last month, but we got a great deal at the Dolphin. We too didn't want to deal with the buses / traffic.

I am going to be at Epcot on NYE. We managed to get a private boat reserved to enjoy the fireworks and avoid the crowd.

FYI, the old/regular path to DHS reopened last weekend, it no longer detours through the current temporary bus loop.

That's good to know thanks for telling me. Though I guess we would have seen that. I hate waiting for the boat when I can walk there faster. Especially when you see that you will not make the first boat. That walk through the parking lot was a huge pain.

I am going to be at Epcot on NYE. We managed to get a private boat reserved to enjoy the fireworks and avoid the crowd.
that sounds nice but unless you're staying at one of the Epcot resorts there's no way to avoid crowds

I plan on hiding and spending the night in the park somewhere. What’s a good place?

Parking at Hollywood Studios worked swimmingly. Left Epcot through the international gateway at 12:20am. Was at my car by 12:45am and at our offsite hotel 8 miles away by 1am. The new HS exit avoids much of the congestion from Epcot and MK. This is with 4 kids in tow including a 4yo. Probably could have made better time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter