NYE & Covid

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Has anyone else tested positive after returning from their Christmas trip? We celebrated NYE at Epcot. Crowds were heavy. Here I am at home sick…..

I didn't but my BIL tested positive on NYE and his trip essentially came to an abrupt end. We were around so many people coughing and not even covering their mouths. Also witnessed many gentlemen also choose not to wash their hands after using the restroom (that's true everywhere, not just Disney). Who knows when he contracted COVID...it could have been on the plane ride down for all we know, or our first day at MK, or at the hotel, etc. We will never know I guess.

I wish everyone would just cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze and wash their dang hands. It's the least we could all do to help keep each other healthy.

I agree. So many people coughing & not covering their mouths. I am pretty sure we got it from the World of Disney store. Who knows? It was packed. I probably should have worn a mask in the store but no one did and felt a bit self conscious wearing one. I wish I did because my whole family has the VID and we all feel horrible. We were so careful until our Disney trip….😢

Was there during Christmas week and we are all fine. Did not go to Disney Springs, but did do all 4 parks.

I wasn't at Disney but my family of three all have COVID, and none of us have ever had it before. I think what's out there right now is just super contagious.

Yep, the latest variants are highly contagious. I was asymptomatic when I gave it to everyone within 15 feet of me at the gym.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter