Obituary - Judith Sue Tuchman

Mike, I remember speaking with you and Judy when you were trying to start a Disney SIG in Mensa more than 10 years ago. Her enthusiasm will be missed. I am sorry for your loss.

Sincerely,

Len Testa

Mike, I'm so sorry to see this. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh Mike... I am so sorry to hear about Judy!

I have known you both for so long...and wondered why I hadn't seen much of you the last year....now I know :(

When I think of Judy I will always see her in that straw hat of hers with pins on it and that will make me smile :)

I can't imagine how hard this must be for you now, how difficult the last year must have been. Sending healing thoughts your way to ease the pain.

My deepest sympathies....

Deb

Mike , I want to send along my condolences on the death of your wife Judy Sue. You both helped me in trading and finding some Figment pins when we met at the CT pin meet a few years ago, and I really appreciated it. Roger

Uncle Mike,

We've spoken several times this last week, but I wanted to add my thoughts here, too.
I've known Uncle Mike since just after I was born, and I met Judy when I was a young teenager just entering "womanhood."
Judy immediatley became Aunt Judy to me.
What I remember best is when I was in the hopsital after giving birth to my eldest son. Aunt Judy and Uncle Mike were the first people to meet my DS (aside from myself, my hubby and the hospital staff, of course). And Aunt Judy was the first person aside from us to hold Sammy. She looked at him and at me and told me she couldn't wait to take Sammy to Disney World. She finally got to, although we didn't make it to a park, just to a couple of the resort restaurants... our first trip to the Magic Kingdon is this coming weekend.
I can't wait to show my sons the world that Aunt Judy loved so much. I know she'll be watching over us and will share in the (hopefully) unbridled joy of their (and mine) first time!

Much love to you, Uncle Mike... And gentle pettings for the furry one. (And a kiss on the nose for Figment.)

I am in tears reading your news.

Your love of your wife shines through.How lovely to have had that love in a lifetime.

My love and thoughts are with you

Karen xx

Michael,
Rick and I are so sorry to hear about Judy Sue. I knew she was not well and was therefore really happy to see her at the Sept. pin event.
I will remember all the different times we were 'disneying' together. Like the Disneyana 2001 convention ::yes::
and all the Va/Md/DC/NC meets! Remember the 'mobile meet' when the first restaurant people were dopey and we had to move the meet! That turned out to be so fun!

I truly am sorry for your loss.
Kathi

(the pin trader formally known as Eeyore64 ::yes:: )

Mike,
I send my condolences for your loss. I will always have fond memories of the patient way JudySue introduced Candy, Jonie and me to the world of Disney pins at the meets we had in Virginia and WDW.

Chuck

Well, I'll be meeting up with a lot of friends at the Pin Event this weekend. It has been easy to tell from the responses the people who knew Judy and cared for her.

Mike

Bumping this because people are still asking questions and looking for this thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!