Oct. 28 - Nov. 11, 2017 -- Would anyone like to meet for a meal?

DaisyDuck001

DIS Veteran
Hello, my fellow Mouseketeers! I'll be doing another solo trip this fall. On my past trips I've met up with some Dis'ers, and it's been great making new friends. Any visitors or locals who will be there around that time, would anyone maybe like to join one of my dining reservations, or meet up at Jellyrolls, or for some park touring?

You're welcome to send me a message for more info.

Last edited:
I am now a local. so would love to meet - now can't go to the parks on Sat or Sun - my pass won't allow those days - but the rest of the time I am fine.

Hi Daisy,
I'm a local, no restrictions on my pass. Check out my past posts for info on me. Definitely interested in meeting another Diser. Let me know your schedule, hopefully we can have a mini Dis meet at minimum.

Hey! I havent finalized my trip yet but im looking to go at the beginning of Nov. I'd be game to meeting up. :)
Im a female from Toronto, early 40's but i really look like im 20 (he he he....ok maybe not). :laughing: Lol.

Hi goofy (only here can we get away with calling someone that name:upsidedow),
I've lived in Kissimmee for 2-1/2 years now, have visited almost every year since 1999. I'm a widow, going on 5 years, no kids. Unless you count the kid I turn into once I set foot on Disney property. :tongue:
I'm 50 yrs, 11 months and 3 weeks old!:ssst: And of course we all look like we're in our 20s.
I'm originally from Montreal, moved to Vermont 21 years ago to marry my DH. Very bad car accident and losing DH 4 months later made me want to move very badly. I love it here, except when it's so hot my shoes melt just getting the mail.:sunny:

I'm definitely game to meet up. PM me, let me know what activities you like best, dining, etc.

I've made some good friends through the Dis and always enjoy Dis meets. I love the great restaurants. And I have my own car, so going from one resort to another takes much less time than Disney buses.
Let me know if you're interested.

Hi goofy (only here can we get away with calling someone that name:upsidedow),
I've lived in Kissimmee for 2-1/2 years now, have visited almost every year since 1999. I'm a widow, going on 5 years, no kids. Unless you count the kid I turn into once I set foot on Disney property. :tongue:
I'm 50 yrs, 11 months and 3 weeks old!:ssst: And of course we all look like we're in our 20s.
I'm originally from Montreal, moved to Vermont 21 years ago to marry my DH. Very bad car accident and losing DH 4 months later made me want to move very badly. I love it here, except when it's so hot my shoes melt just getting the mail.:sunny:

I'm definitely game to meet up. PM me, let me know what activities you like best, dining, etc.

I've made some good friends through the Dis and always enjoy Dis meets. I love the great restaurants. And I have my own car, so going from one resort to another takes much less time than Disney buses.
Let me know if you're interested.
Hi there!
Im the biggest kid around. My friends think im insane for doing Disney alone. But guess what? I dont care! :teeth: Anyway, your lucky to be living in Florida. I'd love to move there some day. Sorry about your DH. :( Thats so tragic. But it sounds like you made the right choice to move. Nothing better than sun, warmth, and disney! I love Florida.

I'll send you a PM now. :wave2:

Hello, my fellow Mouseketeers! I'll be doing another solo trip this fall. On my past trips I've met up with some Dis'ers, and it's been great making new friends. Any visitors or locals who will be there around that time, would anyone maybe like to join one of my dining reservations, or meet up at Jellyrolls, or for some park touring?

Hi there! I'm new to the disboards! I'm a regular on the dibb though :P my first solo trip is 1st Nov- 11th Nov so I would completely be up for meeting new people! I'll be glad of the company as I'm travelling from the UK so a long way from home!

Hi Everyone

I'll be there in that period. Can I join in?
I've had weight loss surgery so I can't eat much, but I would like to meet up!

Hi, DaisyDuck. It looks like I'll miss you this time around as I already have a trip booked for earlier in October. I hope you have a fun trip!

I'm a local as of Sunday! I'm counting down the days until my child is back in school so I can explore the parks alone or with some new friends!

congratulations HoliPoli - love living close to WDW. I get the weekday annual pass - you can't go Sat or Sun, 2 weeks of Easter, from the second week of July until the second week of Aug, Dec 22 - Jan 2 - otherwise it is great! Florida residents only.

hi all, I am there 30th oct to 8th november. I am staying off site this time but will be at wdw every day, big disney fan!! always happy to meet up with anyone

Hi Daisy, I am from Michigan and will be there 10/23 through 11/2. Would love to meet up with fellow Dis'ers for parks and dining. I am brand new to this board so any park tips or suggestions would also be appreciated.

Hi Daisy, I am from Michigan and will be there 10/23 through 11/2. Would love to meet up with fellow Dis'ers for parks and dining. I am brand new to this board so any park tips or suggestions would also be appreciated.
Hi @nightskygal, I would like to reply to you with a private message, but you have to post at least ten posts on the Disboards before you can receive or send private messages. You can post anywhere in the forums, doesn't have to be in this thread or even under solos. Once you have ten posts, would you please send me a private message? Thanks!

Hi Nightskygal I havent planned which parks for each day yet. First park is animal kingdom, desperate to see pandora!! I love epcot and want to hit f and w again. Whats your plans ? Have you seen pandora yet? Would be good to have someone to talk to when on new rides :-), gary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!