Oct 6th 2018 Fantasy

Hi everyone! Just booked this cruise today. It will be our second time on the Fantasy and we are so excited! Traveling with my husband, my two kiddos, who will 4 and 9 at the time, and we've got Nana and Papa joining us as well. Counting down already

Hi guys!!! Family of 6 traveling with 18 and 22 year old daughters! I want to set up a FE group for this cruise, please message me if interested.

Definitely interested in the FE group!!! We did it last time and my kids loved it!!

Hi! We just booked yesterday! I will be with my wife and our 10 y/o son. My parents will also be joining! This is our second time on the Fantasy! We are so excited.

Hi guys!!! Family of 6 traveling with 18 and 22 year old daughters! I want to set up a FE group for this cruise, please message me if interested.
We just signed up for our very first disney cruise. We are a family of four with a DD 5 (7 on date of travel) and DS 3 (4 on date of travel). We would love to participate in the FE group on board.

We too would like to join an FE group - here or if we need to move over to "the other social media platform"! (I'll send you a message)
Just went on our first Disney cruise in May and are hooked! Had a fantastic time with an FE group then and was so much fun! I encourage anyone to join one. First timers too -- it really makes it so much more special.
Can't wait for this trip - although seems forever away, we get to explore the FANTASY (we were on the Dream), have much longer to enjoy everything and relax!
Just the 3 of us this trip - DH and DS will be 11 by the time we travel!

Hi! This will be my 6th Disney cruise but the first one I have a husband and children (the last one I took was 6 years ago)...so excited! My girls will be (almost) 5 and 3. We are actually celebrating my oldest daughter's fifth birthday onboard, plus our 7th anniversary will be the week before the cruise. I've never participated in an FE but think out would be super fun to join in this time. My girls will love it I'm sure. Please let me know how to join!

Hi guys!!!I Family of 6 traveling with 18 and 22 year old daughters! I want to set up a FE group for this cruise, please message me if interested.
Interested! Please add me! My into is above but I can't figure out how to message you.

My family just booked our 3rd Disney cruise! There are seven of us cruising, my mother, father, husband, twin sons (13) and DD (11). And yes we want to join an FE group! We participated last time and loved it!

Hello everyone! My family of four (Me, hubby, 2 daughters ages 7 turning 8 on the cruise and 4) just booked this cruise! It will our very first Disney Cruise. We would like to participate in the FE group please!

I would love to participate in a FE group. There are 4 of us: My husband and twin girls age 8. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise!!!

Hello everyone!! This is the first Disney cruise that my daughter (will be age 10), mother and I will be taking. I would love for my daughter to participate in the FE Group, but I really don't know a lot about it. I understand the concept, but would love more information.

Hi Everyone,
We are a family of three! I will be traveling with my two daughters. We are switching over from the West Coast Halloween cruise to this one. Messed up the dates with fall break but super excited to be back on the Fantasy! Is there an active group on here or just there? Looking forward to all the fun!

Last edited:
I am interested. 2 staterooms..my hubby and I, and my son (be 24 at time of sale) and my grand twins (6)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter