Oct 6th 2018 Fantasy

Does anyone know if this is a Halloween cruise, is there a night we can dress up besides pirates night?

Does anyone know if this is a Halloween cruise, is there a night we can dress up besides pirates night?
Hi! We are booked for this cruise but also sailed the same week in 2017. We had a Halloween dress up night as well as a pirate night. The Halloween festivities included trick or treating. It was chaotic but a lot of fun!

Hi guys!!! Family of 6 traveling with 18 and 22 year old daughters! I want to set up a FE group for this cruise, please message me if interested.
Hi! Just curious if a FE group has been set up yet. We would definitely be interested in joining!

My family and I are booked on this cruise and would like to be apart of this group for the FE. Will be family of 3 - my little guy is 6yr.

My family and I are booked on this cruise and would like to be apart of this group for the FE. Will be family of 3 - my little guy is 6yr.[/QUOTE
Hi guys!!! Family of 6 traveling with 18 and 22 year old daughters! I want to set up a FE group for this cruise, please message me if interested.

Is there an FE group set up for the cruise? We are booked and would like to join.

Hi there! We want to be part of the FE group on the October 6th Fantasy Cruise. We have 3 cabins and we are
Traveling with six total adults and two children a 6 year old boy and 4 year old girl. My sister is making our 3 FE’s now. How does the FE group work?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter