Oct. 7, 2017 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean! Who is with me?

We are cruising also- with 3- 13yrs olds (BBG) and a 11yr G; another family is coming wiht us with a B-14y and a G 11yrs. would like to know about the FE or any other planned meets on the ship. Anyone for a whisky, beer or mixed drink tasting?? any meet or greets going on??

I almost forgot anyone book any things to do in the ports? Any ideas? just for adults or kids and adults?

Sorry guys! Life has been crazy for me lately. I will post the list by Sunday for SURE!!! Thanks for being patient :)

We are cruising also- with 3- 13yrs olds (BBG) and a 11yr G; another family is coming wiht us with a B-14y and a G 11yrs. would like to know about the FE or any other planned meets on the ship. Anyone for a whisky, beer or mixed drink tasting?? any meet or greets going on??
Hello Denise,

Can you send me an email with each stateroom? I would need everyone's names (including last name), genders and ages of the children, stateroom numbers, favorite characters or activities, allergies and any special celebrations. You can email me at daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com. Thanks!

Hello Denise,

Can you send me an email with each stateroom? I would need everyone's names (including last name), genders and ages of the children, stateroom numbers, favorite characters or activities, allergies and any special celebrations. You can email me at daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com. Thanks!
We do have a few mixology classes scheduled as well as a meet and greet? Heather should be able to get you some information on mixology I think. I can put your families down for the meet and greet if you like?

Last edited:

Just made my final payment today. I'm silver so can't book excursions until 7/9. I really want to book Tortola by Land and Sea ( TT03). Sure hope its not already sold out.

Just made my final payment today. I'm silver so can't book excursions until 7/9. I really want to book Tortola by Land and Sea ( TT03). Sure hope its not already sold out.

I doubt it will be sold out. I'm silver as well and we're doing The Baths Virgin Gorda! Congrats on paying in full! I'm getting there! Woohoo!!

Is everyone ok with me adding one more family to the FE list? I doubt we will have ten more staterooms on here to sign up. I figured I can just add this one family and if anyone else joins after this then I will def create a new list.

Hi All! This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise and 2nd on the Fantasy. (Myself, hubby, 9yr old and 7 yr old.) We are sooooo excited! This time we are bringing our good friends and their 3 kids along too! Trying to figure out how to private message so I can get added on the FE list. This will be our first time doing the FE.

Hey guys! I will be taking over arranging the FE exchange here on Disboards for our cruise. If anyone is wanting to sign up please respond with your info! I will need adult names, kids names/genders/ages, what characters/movies etc everyone likes, stateroom number and any allergies that anyone may have. We are having to start from scratch due to several people canceling or changing their cruise dates. So again, if anyone would like to join the FE exchange respond with your info or send me a message. I don't know how to check it yet but I will figure it out. lol Thanks! SO excited to sail the high seas once more!
Can you send me a PM so I can reply to you with our FE info? Thanks!!

I'm going to go ahead and keep the first FE list the same and start a new group. So far, we have two staterooms in the 2nd group. If anyone else is interest please send me your information via message on here or my email daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com. We need 8 more staterooms for this new list! Thanks :)

Back home from our cruise on the Dream and counting the days to this one.

Just a reminder for all you platinum cruisers. Our booking window opens up at midnight tonight EST.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!