Oct. 7, 2017 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean! Who is with me?

Hi there! This will be the first Disney cruise for our family of four (husband, wife, 10-year old daughter, and 6-year old daughter). We're also traveling with my mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, and family friend who will be in two additional separate stateroom. We would LOVE to join the FE group if possible. We're so excited!!

This is our 4th Disney cruise (2 on Dream and 2nd on Fantasy). My husband, I and our 14 YO boy/girl twins are cruising. We are form Port Orange, FL. We are cruising with a family from California, this will be their first ever Disney cruise: Husband/wife and 3 boys. My twins are so excited to go to VIBE this cruise. This is my first time on this forum. I would like more info on the FE and on the Disney cruise meet. Thanks :)
:earboy2::earboy2::earsgirl::earsboy::stitch::simba::tigger::mickeyjum:wave2::banana::cheer2::rotfl:

Hi Debbie, we're from Port Orange too! This is our first Disney cruise, and we can't wait!!

Is this a pirate cruise or a frozen cruise? Do we dress in any costume or do we stay within the theme of the cruise? I'm so confused. LOL!

We are looking at booking this cruise (yes I know we are late in the running just had to ensure vacation hours would work and other family was going)
So if we do book we are looking at booking where Disney will pick our room number closer to sail date. Would we still be able to jump onto the FE?? We missed doing this last time and I really want to be part of it this time around if we do go! We should know in the next couple days

Hey guys! I will be sending out the second FE list for group 2 by the end of this week. We will set a deadline for August 1st for add-ons. I think that's reasonable and will still give enough time to personalize and figure out gifting ideas before we sail. Last cruise, I created a "Pixie Dust" group for last minute people who wanted to join in but missed the deadline. The "pixie dust" group is just for late comers who still want a little magic. It will be up to the people on the list how they would like to go about gifting each other but it will not be considered a FE group. Also, if you are in a FE group and have extra things to give away or would like to 'pixie dust" a family let me know and I can provide you a list. Just a nice gesture! the "pixie dust' group will not be created unless requested past August 1. Thanks!

Hi Nicole, I just sent you an email with our information for the FE group. Please let me know if there is anything else we need to do. Thank you so much!!! :)

Hi Nicole. I sent an email about being added to the FE group. Also, happy to bring some items for any Pixie list that might get created. Thanks!

Hi! This is our first cruise! We are very excited and would like to take part in a FE group.

Hi all! We just booked this cruise a week ago. We were planning on going in Oct 2018, and DH said why not go this year. Don't have to tell me twice! Hurricane Matthew disrupted our Eastern cruise last year (turning it into a Western), so we are excited to try the Eastern again! This will be DH and mine 7th Disney cruise and the kids' 4th. Only 69 days!

Hey guys! I will be sending out the second FE list for group 2 by the end of this week. We will set a deadline for August 1st for add-ons. I think that's reasonable and will still give enough time to personalize and figure out gifting ideas before we sail. Last cruise, I created a "Pixie Dust" group for last minute people who wanted to join in but missed the deadline. The "pixie dust" group is just for late comers who still want a little magic. It will be up to the people on the list how they would like to go about gifting each other but it will not be considered a FE group. Also, if you are in a FE group and have extra things to give away or would like to 'pixie dust" a family let me know and I can provide you a list. Just a nice gesture! the "pixie dust' group will not be created unless requested past August 1. Thanks!
Looks like I'm getting in on the last day! Whew!!
Sending you an email with info.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on here in over a week. I've been extremely busy but I am working on updating the remaining FE list so that I can get them sent out. I'm planning on completing them tonight and sending them out by tomorrow! Our deadline was originally set for AUG 1ST. The second group is full and I will now begin adding on to the third group. Our new deadline to add onto the third group will be this Friday AUG 4TH!! After Friday, anyone who would like to be added will be added to the late comers group unless one of the other groups is ok with taking on another stateroom. Hope everyone has a happy Tuesday!!!

Happy Friday! Just a reminder that today is the last day we will add on to any FE list! I am cleaning them up and adding remaining information now. Will post again today once emails are sent!

Hello Nicole, It's so cool that you've worked hard on this. We've never done this before and it looks like I missed the final/final deadline. :-( However, if you add anyone else or do a "pixie dust" group, please let me know. This is our first 7 day cruise and I thought I might actually be able to pull all of it together. Appreciate it! - Susan Easterday

Group 2 FE list has been sent to emails!!
Hello Nicole, It's so cool that you've worked hard on this. We've never done this before and it looks like I missed the final/final deadline. :-( However, if you add anyone else or do a "pixie dust" group, please let me know. This is our first 7 day cruise and I thought I might actually be able to pull all of it together. Appreciate it! - Susan Easterday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter