Oct - Dec 2019 no longer on sale

Garyjames220

DIS Veteran
checked the Disney website and these dates are no longer on sale

Does anyone no why this is

Mybe there looking into it again and thinking of putting prices up as star wars land will be opening or something

Oh WOW !!

I’ve got our holiday from 14th Dec 2019 to 4th Jan 2020 booked so I’m happy I did it early !

It could be that Disney US will be releasing their 2019 packages on June 19th and they are working on that. I can’t think what Star Wars land opening would have to do with booking hotels etc they certainly didn’t do anything like this when Pandora opened.

Oh WOW !!

I’ve got our holiday from 14th Dec 2019 to 4th Jan 2020 booked so I’m happy I did it early !

It could be that Disney US will be releasing their 2019 packages on June 19th and they are working on that. I can’t think what Star Wars land opening would have to do with booking hotels etc they certainly didn’t do anything like this when Pandora opened.

I'm thinking loads have booked already and mybe they are re looking at the pricing

I've booked for Nov 2019. It will be interesting to see if the prices have changed when people are able to book again! I'm just hoping that it's not because Star wars land is going to be opening early Nov in time for Thanksgiving!

Oh my, how bizarre to not even have the option to book! Hopefully it gets sorted soon so people can plan their trips

We booked 16 - 30 November 2019 as soon as the 2019 offer became available, I wonder why they would remove the ability to book now.
We did have a wobble about the dates when the Star Wars launch dates were announced & got as far as pricing up two weeks on the West coast but sanity prevailed in the end.
If Star Wars is open when we are there we will view it as a bonus.

I called up WDW today as I have a booking in October that I want to move by one week. The website is correct and they currently have pretty much no availability for these times unless you are staying for 2-3 days or you stay in Club Level.
The lady on the phone said they are fully booked because of Galaxy's Edge most likely.

I called up WDW today as I have a booking in October that I want to move by one week. The website is correct and they currently have pretty much no availability for these times unless you are staying for 2-3 days or you stay in Club Level.
The lady on the phone said they are fully booked because of Galaxy's Edge most likely.

Then a lot of people are going to be upset. Galaxy Edge will open "late autumn", probably meaning on or after Thanksgiving. Chances of it being open in October are quite low. And even if it opens, it'll be a delirium the first year, let alone the first month.

We are staying Offsite Nov19 with just a 2 night stay on top at a Deluxe. Been looking for ages, crazy prices, like £3000 for a 2 nights at Contemporary. Last night there was AKL for around £500 for any 2 nights of our stay, and Yacht Club was £650 on only two of the 14 nights we are out there, rest of the dates is £2000 for the turret suite! Needless to say we booked it up!

Do you think the UK will get any additional availability? I’m trying to move my booking to avoid Columbus Day.

I would say so. For some reason Disney has put a block on UK bookings for Oct, Nov and Dec yet all the rooms are available on the USA site. There's certainly a conference booking but that wouldn't take all of the rooms.

Just had a call about our Nov19 trip.

No availability at Wilderness Lodge and have 24 hours to accept a room at Animal Kingdom or cancel booking.

This is through Virgin in the UK.

Apparently there are major issues with availabilty late next year.

No availability at Wilderness Lodge and have 24 hours to accept a room at Animal Kingdom or cancel booking.

Why is there major issues

Does it still all need to be realesed

Same has happened to someone on my IG with Beach Club, they've been told to accept AKL or can cancel for free.

It was all released for UK in April when free dining came out, but it seems that they've pulled it all back in. Very odd.

I think there is more to this. I phoned back to get an understanding of why only the Animal Kingdom could be offered so far out and was put on hold for ages.

Apparently the info from Disney is that hotel only or free cancellation

Price increases prior to Star Wars opening maybe?

So will more availability come out at some point or is it all full

If you look at CBR for example is has no availability for standard rooms at all late next year. Only pirate rooms

Plus many other resorts aren’t even coming up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!