October 19th, 2018 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

I have some some specific questions for some FE peps!

@Allygonga Does Lauren have any other characters she likes other than Stich? Girly colours or not?

@mom4mad Does Madeline have any other characters she likes other than Elena? Girly colours or not?

@Ross Koile Does Stephanie have any other characters she likes other than Stich? Girly colours or not?

@Mrs Robin Hood Does Katie have any other characters she likes other than Stich? Girly colours or not?

As you can see I'm having some troubles with Stich ;)

Hello - Stephanie Koile in Cabin 7080 also likes Ariel and she is a girly 25 year old.

@Allygonga Does Lauren have any other characters she likes other than Stich? Girly colours or not?

@mom4mad Does Madeline have any other characters she likes other than Elena? Girly colours or not?

@Ross Koile Does Stephanie have any other characters she likes other than Stich? Girly colours or not?

@Mrs Robin Hood Does Katie have any other characters she likes other than Stich? Girly colours or not?

Hi. Lauren is a typical teen (if there is such a thing). For anything to wear she has gone off girly colours and it is all black white and grey. For things at home and objects like pencil cases etc she still likes colours-often bright, still sparkles at times. I think she would enjoy any character now, slightly less on princesses than other characters. Hope that helps

To add to my previous reply she agrees any characters but also says she likes Olaf

I just noticed that Madeline and Miranda’s characters are switched on the list!

Madeline likes little mermaid and Dr. Strange.

Miranda likes Elena. She also likes Moana, but really anything girly would be fine! Thank you!!
Great, thank you. Glad you caught the mixup, might save them from having to trade gifts :thumbsup2

Hello - Stephanie Koile in Cabin 7080 also likes Ariel and she is a girly 25 year old.
Thanks for the clarification. Does she have her own household (so for instance, if you and her got the same things would if matter?)

To add to my previous reply she agrees any characters but also says she likes Olaf
Perfect, thanks!

With no names or characters up to this point, is PartyChill still participating?

DisNorth I can’t find your original asking post so I’m replying here Katie in room 8022 also likes anything/anyone pink sleeping beauty etc. thanks!

DisNorth, Can you please clarify who are adults and who are kids (with ages) in your group? For instance cabin 7110 shows 3 children, but there are only 3 people listed, and no ages. Cabin 7108 shows 2 boys ages 7 & 5. lbolt123 normally lists adults first then kids, but that would mean Emile is a boy? is that correct? Cabin 7106, states there is only 1 child, but 3 ages are listed, all girls. I'm very confused.:confused3

Great, thank you. Glad you caught the mixup, might save them from having to trade gifts :thumbsup2

Thanks for the clarification. Does she have her own household (so for instance, if you and her got the same things would if matter?)

Perfect, thanks!

Stephanie Koile in 7080 currently lives in South Dakota with her Mom and Dad. Getting the same thing would not matter at all.

DisNorth, Can you please clarify who are adults and who are kids (with ages) in your group? For instance cabin 7110 shows 3 children, but there are only 3 people listed, and no ages. Cabin 7108 shows 2 boys ages 7 & 5. lbolt123 normally lists adults first then kids, but that would mean Emile is a boy? is that correct? Cabin 7106, states there is only 1 child, but 3 ages are listed, all girls. I'm very confused.:confused3
Sorry for the confusion!!
There was a bit of a mix up with the room 71110 as they are all adults, no kids.
Cabin 7108 - Emile is a boy turning 5 on the cruise (It's a french name it is not pronounced Emily ;) :goodvibes ), Luc is also a boy age 7.
Cabin 7106 - 1 adult, 3 kids all girls: Kendra 9, Zaeda 8, Bobby-Lynn 5.

Question about FE for everyone - as we are getting ready to bag and tag gifts - do You usually mark a 'from cabin:' or deliver them anonymously?

So excited about how close it's getting!!

Question about FE for everyone - as we are getting ready to bag and tag gifts - do You usually mark a 'from cabin:' or deliver them anonymously?

I sometimes put our cabin number and last name as our from. Sometimes just our last name. Depends on my mood when I am doing the tags.

Either way is perfectly acceptable. I usually give "anonymously", but it doesn't take much to figure out which gifts came from us.:sail:

I'm so happy to see all the back and forth and the excitement. It will be a great cruise!

If any live along the U.S. east coast, we pray for your health and safety this weekend and the coming days. We're in Richmond, VA and, while expecting lots of rain, will not experience anything like those in the Carolinas. God be with you all.

Wow!:thumbsup2

....We still have stuff on order that hasn't arrived yet!:hyper:

Can partychill confirm that they are still participating in the FE?
Can any adult women in the FE let me know if they DON'T have pierced ears please

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter