October 2019 Check-In Thread!

Stopping in Disneyland from October 18th-21st with my bestie on our way to visit some of my family! We'll be staying at the BW Courtesy Inn. I've been to DL/DCA three times, she's never been. SUPER excited! But curious about how the Halloween Party at DCA will work on the 20th. Since it's a hard ticket event I assume if you're in DCA that day and DON'T have a ticket you have to leave early? We don't need to do that and don't want to lose a portion of the day by going to DCA on the day of the party if we're just gonna get kicked out so we'd be going to DCA on the 19th and then DL on the 20th. Is this replacing Mickey's Halloween Party at DL or do they have a Halloween Party too that we have to plan around?

This replaces the party at Disneyland. I believe they give you a wrist band and that’s how they separate who needs to go and who can stay in. If you have a normal ticket and party ticket I forget how early in the day you can request a wrist band so you can stay in.

The site says the Halloween ticket gets you into DCA up to four hours before the party starts, and on the 20th it starts at 6pm... so you might be able to get a wrist band starting around 2pm and then just be “good to go” till the night.

Checking in (myself 41 and DBF 45) will be staying at GCH October 10th-15th. This will be his 1st visit to DL/DCA and my birthday trip, plus my 1st stay at DCH. I'm really excited, and think he is too but he keeps it to himself lol. It's been about 5 years since I've been cant wait to see all the new changes.

We just booked a October 28-November 1 trip. Just my 12 year old and I are going. We took the whole family to WDW last December but the older kids and my wife don't have the same Disney love as the youngest and I do. Despite having been to WDW most recently, we are Oregonians so Disneyland is our local park. I've been to Disneyland many times but this is only the second trip for kiddo. We are staying at HoJos.

I was curious to see if anyone had the private tour booked on either October 9 or 10 that might be willing to make room for a solo traveler willing to toss you some cash?

We booked a CA trip Oct 15-20, but will be spending 3 nights in Laguna Beach and 2 in Anaheim (staying at the Howard Johnson for the first time). We like to get in as much ocean time as possible on our CA trips but definitely want some Disney time too. I can’t wait - Halloween is our favorite time to visit Disneyland! Can’t wait to see SWGE and Haunted Mansion Holiday!

Long winded intro. But my husband and I will be visiting Disneyland from Oct 9th-12th. (after about 2 1/2 weeks in Japan... doing the ABD starting Sep 29th) We have Oogie Boogie tickets for the party on the 10th. And will be staying at the Disneyland Hotel the whole time. Can't wait to see SWGE!

I'll be there with my son from Oct 22-30, staying at Best Western plus pavilions. We'll also be doing the Oogie Boogie Bash on the 24th!

I'll be at the GC Villas (2 bedroom) from September 29 to October 4 with my family and friends (8 total!) Still can't decide if we should attend one the Oogie Boogie Bash parties at DCA. I much preferred it at DL plus we're be there for 5 days so will have plenty of time to ride the rides.

Ahhhh I have a lot of catching up to do! We were in Mexico and then Florida and now happy to be back home to focus on our Disneyland vacation! I hope everyone is having a fun summer!

Was just at DL last month, but friends have decided to pull together a girls trip to LA for the first weekend in October. (I live in Oklahoma but have an AP) I'm the only Disney fan in the group so I'm going to fly in a day early and do my first solo day in the parks on Thurs 10/3. Now I have to decide if I should do the Halloween party while tickets are still available???

We are booked for Oct. 3-6! DD24 and I are staying at Candy Cane Inn and going to Oogie Boogie Bash on the 3rd. DD has to drive back home on the 6th but my flight out isn't until late that night, so I will be solo (first time!) in the parks on the 6th. I haven't bought OOB tix yet but will soon. Also, my dad and his wife are going at the same time and staying at GCH. I'm trying to convince them to come to the party too. They love sitting and people watching and taking pics with characters more than rides, so I think they'd love it. But whether they join us at the party or not, it'll be a blast. We LOVE Halloween time at Disneyland!

We are booked for Oct. 3-6! DD24 and I are staying at Candy Cane Inn and going to Oogie Boogie Bash on the 3rd. DD has to drive back home on the 6th but my flight out isn't until late that night, so I will be solo (first time!) in the parks on the 6th. I haven't bought OOB tix yet but will soon. Also, my dad and his wife are going at the same time and staying at GCH. I'm trying to convince them to come to the party too. They love sitting and people watching and taking pics with characters more than rides, so I think they'd love it. But whether they join us at the party or not, it'll be a blast. We LOVE Halloween time at Disneyland!

Yay! We're going that weekend, too, but to the party on the 6th. Sounds like a fun trip! I've never done the parks solo, but I think it would definitely be fun!

This morning, I just booked GCH October 30-November 3, got OBB tickets for Halloween and my flights--going to try flying into Long Beach this time! Super duper excited!

julesann, I have the exact same itinerary! Just waiting for the flights to drop in price, but I think that might be wishful thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter